Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Fulham, Sep 21
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It takes resilience to not lose with 10 men
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol we got lucky(they could've scored 5 goals). But I will say this once again even though i've been saying it since last season.... "Let Josh start with the big boys"! And Frank we love you to death but if drogba has to take a seat every now & then, so should you
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Such a good match.... No excuses, We should have finished better
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great match
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Great call from the linesman for ruiz/s penalty, nailed it. Kasami has been a great buy for fulham.

The luck always seems to be with the big teams...
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I still don't know what Alex did to get a red card and a penalty. It's rare you see a straight red in a penalty decision. I need to watch a replay
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Avb need to man up and put lampard on the bench...
Trotskyboy99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He benched Lampard after 45 minutes against Manchester United. I'd say that's pretty ballsy
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
You need to watch a game and not the highlights; Lampard started on the bench.      Fail.
Lessons Learned From This Post:    1) Take 20 seconds and observe the lineups/subs  2) Don't be a moron
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Rutube sucks
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agree they should bother posting anything from that website
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So far Chelsea have been lucky with the penalties against them.... Rooney, Cassami and penalties after the match and the best part is if I am not mistaken non of them saved by Goalkeeper....

You are mistaken ross saved the first
Jasmmunch (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You gotta' hit the target for the keeper to save it
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
He saved the third penalty
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Post the god damn highlights
f**k lukaku was done by the 60 mins and lampard lost his confidence, the man needed to score that pen! Sad to say but if he doesn't improve till the end of this season it might be his last in the blue uniform!

On other notes our youngers are promising, especially Luiz!
Demonza (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Where the hell is dailymotion video  
Could it be, that the football gods are watching over Chelsea this season, with all the hickups from opposing teams
Ronaldo R9 is football god and he is just chilling at Brazil mate...
I doubt it, as Chelsea have had their fair share of hiccups as well
Where's your spirit mate
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Every single game we've played so far has been a complete toss up. Against very weak opponents our back line has been very vulnerable, and the lack of strikers scoring goals is also of concern.

Also in every single game we've seen opponents one on one with our keeper. AVB needs to come up with a different formation quick or else we'll pay for it one of these days. I miss Ancelotti's 4-1-2-1-2
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Its only a matter of time until the team become comfortable with how AVB wants them to play. Even though you lost against Utd, it was far from a toss up. Arguably you played better than them. Here you managed to win and keep Fulham out with 10 players for 70 minutes and created good chances.

I agree the lack of strikers scoring goals should be concerning for Chelsea fans
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Man United are quite possibly the best team in the world right now, where as Chelsea have been struggling. I wouldn't call that a toss up
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Atrixer, Chelsea arent sturggling as in struggling. And Man United arent the best team literally.

The season has just begun. Wait and watch!
Ethio - We've barely played any games and are just now getting settled on our starting 11. Give it time to shine
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Seems like this match had it all.    Well done chelsea
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
One word sums it all: Phew...
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I know that lukaku is still very young but I don't beleive that he can be Chelsea's new Drogba
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I agree, drogba in form is a whole different thing, phenomenal when I watch back the videos on youtube from just a few years ago, lukaku will get better but I don't think he can be as good as drogba was in his prime
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Drogba is 14 years older than Lukaku or something like that, so I believe that he CAN be as good as Drogba was in his prime OR even exceed him as a striker
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Lukaku is 18 years old. I don't believe anyone can make a fair judgement on whether or not hell be as good as Drogba yet.

For now the best call would just be to trust the scouts and coaches and they seem to think he is very promising
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I remember when Drogba was bought by Mourinho and he was misfiring in his first season, the opposition fans used to chant 'you have an 24 million pound' waste. And within a years time none would dare say a word.

Its far too early to say anything about Lukaku. Given a years time we might come to some conclusion
Lukaku looked sluggish and a bit uncomfortable, but the guy is an animal. He'll come into his own. I can see him being used effectively as a sub and dominating those defenders' tired legs!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football