Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Everton, Oct 15
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Well done chelsea keep it uppp great job
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Anyone have news about Ramires?
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Its amazing how quickly Mata has adapted to life in the EPL. And Daniel Sturridge is quickly turning into the striker England really needs for Euro 2012
Deeppurple359 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sturridge is doing a way better job as a striker for Chelsea that Torres at the moment hopefully Chelsea can keep it up Because both Manu and city are gonna' be tough to beat
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Perhaps it's becuz AT THE moment Torres is suspended therefor isn't playing? =P
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He played 7 games and scored only 2 goals. Sturridge player 5 games and 4 goals
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That is some pretty sound logic from Chelseavictor, Sturridge has a very bright future
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's like 'Torres' fans(but claiming Chelesea) get amnesia with simple math when it comes to Scoring or Assists of that matter. Trust me, Every Chelsea fans want him to play better & more consistently. But he's a dear in head lights that's messing up the Frwd subs rotation. "Ask Russell Simons"
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow. I expect opposition fans to hate on Torres, but Chelsea fans? We finally find a system that not only has Torres scoring goals, but makes us play good football and our 'fans' decide to turn on him.

What happened to sticking by your players through thick and thin (yes, even Kalou)?

Edit: And since when have we had a 'frwd subs rotation'? Cause it ain't working - Romelu hasn't seen the light of day
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol Victor go crawl back to your proverbial cave. If you know what that means
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good win. The goal right before Half time by JT killed any hope of an Everton come-back imo. Up until that point I was still nervous knowing what they did at the Bridge last season
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man Sturridge is just plain good!
ManUnitedBANG (Manchester United) 2 years ago
YES!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mata is a great buy for chelsea, I find him an extraordinairy player, always involved in the buildup and great touch on the ball for a young player like him
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice goal by Vellios.... Scored when he enter the pitch for only 10 seconds, Chelsea is no easy team to beat I admit, but perhaps must improve cos United and City are even tougher
Mike91 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
United and City are even tougher? Honestly United and City are not as good as Chelsea when they visit the Bridge you will see a master class in football!
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Looks like chelsea are playing a lot better!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramires is scoring more regularly from midfield and no mentions him.
Chelsea are going about their business quietly and playing some decent football kudos to AVB
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am a fan of Chelsea.... The Chelsea girl on the bench
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dammit you posted this before I could post mine above  
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally figured out why chelsea is doing so well. Actually has nothing to do with AVB aka The Boas tactics.... Its actually all because of the hotty trainer on the bench
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahhaah she's so cute
Big ups to Mikel he's been very solid defensively
2:09 AVB can't wait until half time.... Men's room lmao

Kick4Life - changing lives through football