Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Everton, Feb 19
Brazilero (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bye bye chelsea anceloti and mancini sakd next summer man united are going to win all competisions
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Looks like correct spelling is also getting sacked, and won't be present in any competitions from now on
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It's his comment, he'll type how he wants to.... Why can't somebody post a comment without getting criticism from stuck up a**e holes !
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No coach or manager can make a dramatic turnaround on Chelsea with the ageing players. The problem is not coach or manager, it is the players. Didn't anceloti won you guys double last year? Has he lost his coaching skills? Chelsea player are becoming geriatric, that is all
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@Arsenal4great.... Not necessarily! I mean between 2003-2006 (or so) AC Milan's side had a very high age average but yet they were better compared to the recent Chelsea since their dramatic drop of form
Attylivfc (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Cummon chelsea fan that's how you react on your team performance? . There are ups and downs. But that's what fans are all about to support them in there bad time. And not like @Brazilero who is ready to give all titles to Man UTD. So I wasn't wrong that chelsea fans are just like "rainy frogs".... They only speak loud when they are doing gud otherwise they will support other who is doing gud, , shame yo...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Chelsea's shite. Arsenal still in all four competitions. Will win them all
KeepUp (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Keep clinging to that raft. Gunners are notoriously known for being just good enough for second place
Tuzaspe (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nutcracker don't be silly
Nutcracker needs to be humble. That said, KeepUp: your comment doesn't make any sense. If Arsenal is always good enough for 2nd place, then your team is good enof for always fighting relegation battle. Take care of your team b4 slandering other teams. Anyway, hope you guys make a champions league spot next year. You are getting stronger now
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Arsenal4great, how many league titles does liverpool have? How many do arsenal have?
AValencia25: Good that you know that arsenal had won league titles before. So, how does KeepUP comment "Gunners are notoriously known for being just good enough for second place" make sense to you?
Arsenal4great.... I think you were a bit over urself for refering to one bad season for Liverpool as they've never experienced a season as this one.... Since i've been watching football. While KeepUp's post can be backed up by many years as example of Arsenal being called as ''good loosers'' (I think it's 6 years without any title!?). It may sound harsh.... But it's also the truth. And I think it's what Patrice Evra said, in other words, in an interview earlier this season before a clash against Man you
Zhudayong: I know cos you support barca you might not honestly get my point. We are teasing ourselves here. Aren't we? Now after the last champions league that Lpool won, which other year have they performed better than arsenal both home and abroad? So, why he is saying we are notoriously good for second place while concealing their own failures in recent years as well?
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Baines is one the best left backs in English football and it's going to be interresting to watch him and players like Wilshere in the English national team in the following years! Future looks promising!
Omoty92 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chelshit...
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Welll hey, that's not noice nor does it make sense!.... But since you're a Man UTD fan, ill give it to ya
Then you are of double standards. If you feel it is not good then you need to reproach him and not condoling him cos he supports your team
You know, I don't get tht "chelski" stuff either. How is tht an insult?
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@ Arsenal4great.... Thanks mom, you always know how to make me look like an ass
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Lovely free-kick by Baines. COYB!
BostonRed (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Kudos to heitinga for getting in cashley cole's head, he probly would have missed it anyways though
Redarmysoldier7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Everton have played with more passion and will than Chelsea. And this was enough for a win. Truly deserved...
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Did you watch this game? Everton looked like they didn't want to play. Yes, they controlled the first 20, but the remaining 70 minutes, and all of stoppage time belonged to Chelsea. However, Chelsea's finishing is horrendous.

But in no way did Everton play with more passion. Don't confuse excitement at a last minute equalizer, and then an underserved win as passion and will
Undeserved, eh? Okay, sure. What ever you say
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
I'm not one of those people who talks about luck and such, but I will say that Chelsea had this game for 105 of the 120 minutes played. Everton enjoyed 15 minutes where they looked like they might do something today. In that sense, it was underserved.

Everton did nothing to win this game. I'll be fair, Howard had several good saves. He deserved the win. And Baines' FK was perfect. But I watched all 120 minutes, and Everton looked like they were playing to get to a shoot-out, and when Lampard scored, it looked like they were fine with losing
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Kgb112.... That's very true.... Its ok chelsea to loose. They will think better next time,
Davidotk (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wow pure magic in baines fk !
Shiwa (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I can't remember Chelsea winning Penalty Shoot-out
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Against lokomotiv moskou they won a penaly shootout
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Against Man UTD in the Community Shield last year
Kenji88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This is their 8th loss on a Penalty Shoot out in a row!
Lol, unseenChelseaFa, it was actually us tht beat you last year 3-1 in regulation. You beat us TWO years ago, in the 09 10 season. Get your facts right be4 you try 2 diss on a better team
@Fichado9.... Haha.... Dude.... Seriously your post was really funny. I mean the fact that you recalled a win from penalty shootout in favor of Chelsea and against which team? Lokomotiv Moskou!.... Dude! Infact I was looking foward to a team more like.... Hmmm.... You know.... A stronger side than that!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow. Both goals in extra-time.  Congrats to Everton!
DeniseDestini (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wow Chelski flop, , , well done Everton
Bedr0m (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wonderful seeing the American come up big.          Also.... Classic Heitinga.... Lol
DeniseDestini (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wow Anelka didn't even try...
Bedr0m (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I know, right? He exudes bad vibes
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done everton!Where was that 50 million striker?
Was he club locked? Did he first appear in a Liverpool jersey earlier in the season?
Sayan (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He couldn't yet finish counting 50 mils...
He wanted more than 50 million, he was waiting for the remaining 20 million. Remember Benitez said he worths 70 million. When he gets the balance. He will play and scaotre goals. Good that he left Liverpool. I think Liverpool is beginning to rejuvenate after his departure. He wants to play in the champions league. He will this year but next year is hanging on a balance
Kenji88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Torres in not worth for 50m.... He should have stayed in Liverpool! Anyway can't help now!
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow, Cech v. S. Howard....  Haha.... I like this, besides Chelsea didn't make it through

Kick4Life - changing lives through football