Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Bolton Wanderers, Feb 25
Simontse1992 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Put Luiz in the front and Torres in the defence
Chrisstyle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha the torres story is so funny....    How to sell a loser for 35. 000. 000?
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A good performance overall.... Hope we can carry on like this.... The tactics worked and everyone played with more drive.... After horrendous past few games, this was a good reaction from the players
Kobynart (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea shall rise again
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A solid win for Chelsea, and one that was really desperately needed. The midfield was fantastic, it's really made a difference since Essien was back - that guy is a beast!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally! After a long period of time it looked like we played with that chelsea swagger. I hope we can continue like this
DePrince (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I certainly miss the chelsea everyone usually fears even united.  
ChelCordie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not our best performance, but it did the job. I firmly believe that this starting 11 will win games, and that is really what matters. AVB got it right this time, but Bolton had quite a few chances that I know any top team would have buried, so we aren't out of it yet. Essien's passing game is brilliant, and with time, Luiz and Cahill will improve. Wish I could say the same for Torres, as much as I would like to I'm just not sure. Sturridge still a terror just like always, and drogba's experience showed throughout the game. You could tell that AVB told his team to push forward in the second half, and Cahill and Luiz responded perfectly if you look closely. Mata looks like he had a tough time, but still played a decent game. Now all we have to do is keep this speed and mentality when we move into the Napoli game. And, at Stamford Bridge, we can easily move past napoli. Good game blues, good luck bolton!
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Correction: AVB got nothing right, Roman picked the team. Watch how we'll get dealt with at The Hawthorns. And you're right, sadly, about Torres. He's time with us is almost up
DePrince (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe but for the season? Its amongst your best so far. I'd rate your game against us as your best so far even though you lost against us
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This was a fantastic game, after not winning in 5 was nice to see this game, nice to see a win like we were doing at beginning of season and last season, was disappointed there was no goals in first half but 2nd half was great, great goal by Luiz nice finish, then Drogba header was well done off great corner, and then the Mata cross was a beauty to Lampard, was great to see, wish Torres can get involved in goals like these, but ya looking forward to rest of season!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
One of our best performances this season
Realfootballfan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Better, but not really the best.... Until and unless avb strikes the team with his unnecessary ego, the team can never show the real potential. Lampard as well should focus himself on pitch and if not its better for him to think about PSG. This is good 4 both: our legend and the chelsea team
Swagger4u (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great win, but yet again its the old boys which are getting the results.
AVB needs to reconsider on who he wants to play. Frank defiantly needs to be a starting 11.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Why don't Chelsea buy a striker who can score? .... Like Steven Fletcher?
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They have Sturridge and Lukaku who are goal scoring machines. They just need more time in the center
TOrres can score. He is not getting the ball. How can you score if you are not getting the ball from anyone but mata? AVB plays Malouda: funny. Daniel Sturidge is selfish and I like to call him big-game flop. We need everyone to supply ball to Torres, he might get everything right after a couple of shots. THe main problem is media and manchester united ex player Gary Neville. He talks too much about Torres, what he did he does not remember. He retired because Manu didn't offer him a contract. Torres should get a chance to play with drogba for a couple of games he'll get better
Great game to hopefully build up some confidence. It was great to see Lampard stay on his feet in the first half and not dive, even though we could have had an easy penalty. That's how this game should be played. Go blues
"No dive from Lampard" shows we play real football not a drama...
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Frankie!
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Looks like luiz is soccering more goals than torres
Haven't heard that one before
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How lampard taps chelsea patch on his jersey every time he scores just shows how loyal this guy is, a truly great and dedicated player
Like what you said. You are not just a Manu fan. You are a real football fan as you noticed the real part which even some chelsea fans and the owner Mr. Abr. Can;t feel.... Thanks
Slackerzx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol, I think luiz and torres should exchange positions because luiz is so much better at attacking. Btw, ryo miyachi is an exciting prospect to watch

Kick4Life - changing lives through football