Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Bolton Wanderers, Feb 25
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea's old guard, showing everyone how it's done.... When lamps, drogs, are on, they are great. It's just that there is so much inconsistency in the Chelsea starting 11 that it is tough for players to get rolling
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think it's inconsistency that is the problem, or well yeah, but it's only cos of that even though these players played perfecly well, AVB is not gonna' let them start next game. How the hell are you supposed to find consistency and feel comfortable playing together if you you only get to play every third game? That's the problem, and now when AVB put on a squad that knew eachother very well, the teamwork was great and we won the game
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fernando Torres' reaction to the second and third goals.... WTF?
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
LOL for sure, but I would say the third goal would make be the perfect example for that reaction.... He probably was like.... (after seeing Lampard score) Hey! I have been trying to do that the whole season and it never went in! Not fair! Lol
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
No heart, no desire, s**t defending.... Bolton are going down
They should had gone down last season.... Like I say.... Sometimes you can't prevent the inevitable.... Lol
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bolton was in 8th place last season. Lol and in the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup they were much better last season than this season
Rafael (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not sure why Luiz calls himself a central defender. He'd be a far more effective holding midfielder
Yeah, he should probably be a holding midfielder and not defend right? Because otherwise he would have to defend as well? Am I right? .... Sarcasm implied.... Lol

Anyway, I am pretty sure he can get better at defending over time. Look at Lucio from Brazil.... He wasn't all that great and as he got older he became a beast.

Talking about defenders, I want to see Jan Vertonghen in a Manchester City shirt! After I saw that guy bulldoze his way through the Man UTD defence I almost cried of excitement
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Actually word on the streets is Vertonghen might go to Spurs instead
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
You see AVB when you don't play malouda, bosingwa, and meireles(great playerbut no starter). We WIN
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
David luiz goal was great, david luiz should play forward, than being a defender, great win for chelsea
I wouldn't say forward maybe Midfield. He's a great header of the ball though and can intercept alot of balls in the midfield
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think maybe another position he can play in is the full back position. Gives him reason to venture forward. He can replace bosingwa at RB while we place terry/ivanovic/cahill in CB
Sk011 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelsea played great, david luiz goal was best, good to see Lampard also scoring
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Nice skill from luiz. Chelsea really turned the heat up in the 2nd half
I would love to see Luiz in a holding role instead of a center back. Also I hope AVB learns that Lampard should always start. Mata and Drogba both had a great game
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Perhaps Luiz and Torres should switch position
Realfootballfan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why don't Liverpool replace Reina with Saurez? He handles the ball anyway...
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If luiz is a united player he would be playing in the midfield for us
7ayan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yo! Where the MOTD highlights at?
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ha David Luiz is scoring more goals than Torres & he is a defender lol....

As I already said in the past, AVB must play him in midfield he will be better for Chelsea....

Great second half from Chelsea....
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Actually, recent games, except for one misstake against Napoli, Luiz has shown great maturity and been very solid, this game he was spotless, and on top of that he won the ball, went forward and scored a goal. So now when he is starting to be solid at the back and also do good offensive though-balls and even score a goal, I see no reason why he should change position
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Man Luiz is the real deal cause his a CB who can score and when scores he scores with style.  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Chelsea need these kinna win regularly if they want to stay in top 4, lampard should always start, I think personally toress should start with drogba despite his drought in goal, he is really unselfish player unlike other chelsea players, he can actually pass the ball if not score! David luiz is still mystery lol I can't never really tell where he belongs in fields, he makes blunder mistake sumtime at one end & simply mesmerize on the other lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football