Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Blackburn Rovers, May 13
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm glad we got to see some young players here in last game, good for them the jerseys look good but still like this years for now but I will get used to the sweet gold soon but ya nice header for Terry and nice goal by Meireles as well, the site I was watching screwed up just before half so I missed rest of game, which is rare, I watch almost every game so was little sucky missing this last EPL one but I got to see City game instead and that was unbelievable but anyways I can't wait for Champions League final! Going to be insane! Chelsea Chelsea! And nice for Blackburn fans there to see a goal before they go down, really sucks for them
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Change the Name & Numbers on the new kit to Gold
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya that be so sick! But then it be like were league champions but we will be Champions League champions!
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Any other links? Please....
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lukaku damn slow! And why would ADM sub him and bring Drogba?  Kit looks nice
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
To give Drogba a warm up before the UCL finals...
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Was that Chelsea's new kit? The gold really suits Torres and his hair
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn, all I wanted was a lukaku goal. Hope he doesn't go on loan next season, he was by far man of the match and when he came off the game slowed down a lot.comfortable win, even if we only did by 1 goal and I loved how fast our youngsters played
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really good to se Lukaku play, yeah I hope he stays I don't think he needs that much more experience, and the little that's left I think he can gain at Chelsea. He was really fast and strong!
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol no one cares about this game
Cheks (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol.... Ya.... But everyone will about the next one.... Hoping Chelsea makes it as memorable too...
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good win Chelsea and good luck in Munich. Make England proud
Cheks (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thanx.... And despite what's been said about ManU right now.... ManU is still a great team.... Looking forward to seeing another epic season.... Thanx mate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football