Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Birmingham City, Feb 18
[account-removed] 2 years ago
For all who want to watch full delay or extended highlight on any match you miss, go to this link. Link: j.gs/1361554/extended-highlights
It so hard to believe how awful my beloved Chelsea is playing, I understand that we in a transitional stage, but come on this the same side that won trophy a few season ago or that the problem actually lye's with the manager whose job is, it is to motivate the squad, cause at the moment we are playing like individual than as a team
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
This really sucks even though AVB was a trader to my team (for reason all porto fans know) I never which the worst upon him and chelsea, on the other hand I hoped he would have a great season with chelsea. I hope chelsea and AVB a good rest of the season cause I unfortunately know that he will not be the chelsea coach for much longer, so good luck
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Watch Torres for the first goal
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
It really dissapoints me
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Did absolute jack
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If Meireles, that invalid prick, could actually clear the ball there would have been no goal. Every time he or Bosingwa is on the pitch we concede a goal just because of our own errors. Like the throw in from Bosingwa last game?
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
AVB you really making Chelsea a sad place to be.... Drogba came on and it shows that our supply to the front is lacking.... Long ball from defence to front is not tactics
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea is over ambitious club sacking mangers frequently...
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
I want to believe in torres, but ffffuuuuuuuuu.... Then we have drogba but lets face he is unable to do much, and kalou ofcourse the same. Please AVB let drogs, malouda and kalou go, and buy one decen striker that is in form (we bought torres knowing he was not in form at liverpool). Or don't buy anyone and put kevin de bruyne in sturridge place and make sturridge our main striker
Wow I am speechless about this teams performance, what an embarrassment by tores! He is playing with negative confidence, he needs to play a few games for the second string team to score a few and then come back, cause at the moment I'm more scared of roman leaving the club than loosing avb or torres!
Footyforlife (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Has to be sturridge and drogba. Sturridge will thrust to the net.... Drogba will chase through lanes and bang in the garbage goals.
Torres is too risky to put in place of either of the two. I think it's the pressure from Roman that's giving AVB the lack of options when it comes to benching his pricey picks. Torres is a broken wheel in England. Put him back in Spain where he belongs and I'm sure it'll be better for both parties. His price tag is probably 35m right about now (based on his name only)
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Very uninspiring from Chelsea, apart from Sturridge's goal and chance as well in the first half, Chelsea created very few opportunities. Brum deserved to win this, but Chelsea got lucky really. Torres, well, a pretty poor performance from him, he's going to have low confidence after being hauled off at half time.

One will have to wonder really how long AVB will be able to survive knowing how itchy Abramovich's trigger finger is
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you just reviewing the game off the highlights. We outplayed Brum in the second half, and we held possession for most of the game (I'll admit we didn't do anything with it)

Also, I think Roman is putting faith now, In AVB to build his own team, that's just what I think from interpreting his comments
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It was a poor display, but Birmingham are very lucky that Mata's penalty hit the pole, or the story would have been totally different. Average game altogether
Redhood (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why do we always lose everything at once. We more ore less got knocked out of uefa and now fa cup. This sucks
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea get replay, you guys done
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The way we played against Birmingham, I don't like our chances against Napoli
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Weird that torres has still scored more goals against chelsea than for them
Still love him, but its getting too bad
Veritas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@lamtrash123 fantastic comment bro I think torres should see a psychiatrist since he seems to have lost his self-confidence seriously
One of the worst games I have ever woke up in morning to see(from Canada), really just terrible play by Chelsea, we couldn't get anything set up or good chances, Torres(who I love always, really did nothing in first half) then second half bit better but very poor, Birmingham goal was nice finish off poor Chelsea defence, I'm disappointed Mata missed penalty, but atleast Sturridge got that header and we get chance for replay, cause we better play better next game and will win, good for Birmingham fans though
Torres always do nothing.... No need to worry about him.... Lol
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sturridge is not a winger
Myriekid (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They gave torres no support.... I don't blame him
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres is a support type of player, it is definitely clear at this point to see that. He should be on the right wing
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Torres as a winger? Nah he lost some of his pace and his dribbling isn't that great. Although a good crosser but would never put him on the wings
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Time to release chelsea unseen #3
Juan mata will regret for joining avg club like chelsea.... Lol
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Trolololol
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Raise your hand if you have an average club AND that average club is still in the champions league

Kick4Life - changing lives through football