Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Benfica Lisbon, Apr 4
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cech

Ivanovic.... Luiz.... Terry.... Cole....

Sturidge.... Lampard.... Essien.... Mata....

Torres.... Drogba

Formation with Barcelona.... If Chelsea go with this formation they can fight them.
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The one that got away again. Meireles is quality. He should've stayed at Liverpool but, Dalglish let him go cause "his heart was not with the club. "--I think That's a load of crap, Luka Modric doesn't want to be at Tottenham but yet, he performs his duties when asked to. Good managers know how to keep good players at the club. Thanks Kenny for another great decision
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Meireles is a f****n boss. Milan should look at him
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man utd gonna' be in next year champions league final!We are gonna' strengthen our squad next season after winning 20th title this year!
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Scholsey22 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Honestly, this is such a complicated insult.... Pfftt.... You sound more like recycled paper to me...
Krizzle (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man footytube has been giving sum shitty videos
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 2 years ago
Nice to see the old porto man score vs benfica
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Champs league is losing its essence to politics. Money > UEFA > Football. So sad. Good luck chelsea the powers that govern don't want you in the final, the 12th man will beat you again
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Chelsea line up should be against barcelona

Cech, Ivanovic, terry, cahill, a. Cole
Lampard, essien, mata
Drogba, torres, kalou (spelt most names wrong)but this line up will give Barcelona a hard time
Cali86 2 years ago
Damn that sounds good.... Except of course torres (yeah he is getting better but he is not there yet.... This is Barca we are talking about here!) and what about David Luiz? He is not only one of the best defenders out there, but he is also enough of a scumbag to break Messi in half if he gets too happy (I don't mean that literally like Pepe did. Just to bring him down when is necessary.) Perfect for the game. Now who to remove in order to put him in is the question
Sultani (Montre) 2 years ago
I agree with with your line up there buddy. Glad to see Torres is getting back in shape!

@Cali86: David Luis should be playing midfield.... He makes way too many mistakes as a defender
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Luiz should be in the lineup even though he is a big risk; no risk no reward. The only way you can attempt to beat Barca in these games is by playing a very strong midfield which Chelsea can do. Ramires, Essien and Lampard would be suitable enough with Mata&Sturridge on the wings and Torres/Drogba up front. Kalou is a good impact sub
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This was a great game to watch. Too bad Benfica's coach elected to play conservative in the first leg & in the first half of the 2nd leg. Benfica were clearly the better side & if they played like they did in the 2nd half here (& with 10 men!) they would've taken Chelsea to the cleaners. As it is they just made it interesting. On this evidence Chelsea has got no chance vs. Barca. Their defence couldn't handle a 10-men Benfica at all & if not for Cech they would be out of champions league now
Its also evidence of whats going on in the football world. We all knw who will make the money if they make the final and it isn't chelsea (unfortunatley) have fun winning a loose butthole tourney
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Stop it with the conspiracy theories. If I were you I'd worry about a team that hasn't won a single trophy in the last six years. What is that? That's a conspiracy too? You mean to say that your team should have won if it weren't for Man Utd paying off the FA board and Howard Webb?

To that I say f**k Off!
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Ranndino
Sorry to burst your bubble but if Cech plays against Barca than your reasoning is mute. Because even you admit that Cech is the main reason why they're main contenders. You've just contradicted yourself, mate
Whos talking about manfester? Calm your boner dude
XMan9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Real Madrid are by far the best team in Europe now.
Followed by Bayern Munich, and Barcelona.

Chelsea are the weakest team left in the champions league but good luck to them
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What are you talking about? Real hasn't been able to beat Barcelona in a head to head match for ages now. Barca are clearly the best, followed by Real & Bayern at 3rd. To say that Real & Bayern are better than Barca is not have a very good understanding of the game
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I have to say that I think milan is before bayern I think in a head to head match milan would win my top four teams are
1 barca
2 real
3 milan
4 bayern
Mybe Barca are better than Bayern. But Bayern are really solid.
But Real Madird have by far the best and most complete team of players.

CR, Alonso, Ozil, Di Maria, Kaka (who's back), Higuien, Benzema and the list goes on.

They have
Aerial ability, and they play the best football
2 years ago
^ the best football? Dude, it's the matter of opinion and doesn't make any team 'the best'. I personally think that Real Madrid's counter attacking football is quite boring. But it's just my opinion
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL.... Barca possesion game is more boring for me
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
First, if you look at the ranking then its Barca who is the best team now, doesn't matter if you like them or their style or not.
Second even if barca is the best it means nothing caus yo don't know how the match will end.
Look at Barcelona vs Osasuna or Real Madrid vs Malaga.
Chelsea can beat Barca, if they play good und have little luck then they are able to do it.
Don't forget that we are talking about Football! Its not math
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Best 4 teams in Europe atm imo:

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
(top 2 by far)
3. Bayern Munich
4. Manchester United (when they don't have 10 first team players our injured)
@Rogerscholes  4. Manchester United lolololololololololol
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Barca is in the final
How do you know that? Are you phsycic.  Chelsea always give Barca a run for their money.  It's not Man Utd we're talking about now.
Drogba: "its a disgrace, a f*****g disgrace" that's why
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I love how english fans sound different when they cheer for a goal. They're like yeaaaa unlike other leagues' golllllllllllll
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol yea only in britain they will chant yyeeeaaaaa in other countries it's always ooooooooooo
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Let's hope barcelona players won't dive in semi final. Even it is
[account-removed] 2 years ago
< 1% probability
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Were they diving when they were smashing your team around at Wembley?
2 years ago
Yeah I don't remember any diving at Wembley. Only Man Utd's offside goal...
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What's the problem? Whiteganja just says that he hope they won't dive, wtf is wrong with you people attacking all of the sudden
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think they feel guilty. And with the squad Barca had in that game compared to United's average and aging midfield, your team did terrible. An out of form Carrick, aging Giggs, and an average Park ji-Sung compared to you Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets, it should have been a lot more
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Essien, drogba, sturridge should all start against barca
Drogba is a must.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football