Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Benfica Lisbon, Apr 4
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Have a chance
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Holy f**k Torres is playing awesome
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm a diehard Arsenal supporter, and hate Chelsea, but I know there's only one team I'm going to support now in the Champions League. Chelsea, make me proud and dispatch of Barca. Show them that EPL dominance isn't over yet
LittleC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes, we are both London teams, yes that makes us rivals. But why hate Chelsea? I respect a lot MU-fans here on footytube but man I hate that team.... But thanks for the support anyway! Not shure if we'll make it against Barca; it will be very hard games but always stand beside them chelsea FC!
CapLampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm a Chelsea fan, and I don't hate Arsenal
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Am a Chelsea fan who loves Arsenal, but hates MU! Lol
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Same here with me. I don't hate Chelsea or support them but just for the sake of EPL I will support them all the way through the Champions League. BTW I also hate Manu.... I probably hate them the most out of any club in the world lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wow.... 4:10, what a strike from torres, should we call him torrescadraba now?
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Man, why is everyone crying about refs helping Chelsea and not giving penalties for Benfica and giving unfair decisions in Chelsea's favor.... Benfica fans should be happy for their loss.... All Chelsea has done is to save you some agonizing 2 legs of bullshit that will have to go through against Barcelona and their referees in the Semi Final.... Just think about it, how frustrating would it be for you if your winning 1-0 and either the ref will see sergio busquet's arm raised which is a signal "ref I'm about to dive, watch me" and will give the penalty (like AC Milan conceded, disgrace) or he won't blow the final whistle until Iniesta or someone put that "eyes closed" volley in your goal....
SO YOUR welcome!
Sjeeble (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Loooooool got me rolling of my chair about the busquet's dive
Give it a like mate!  
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ch3ls3a, i'am going to wait your comment when the first leg against FCB finished. Lets see whether the scores going to silence you up. Busquet might a good actor, but how the team play, you can't dictate them
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
" All Chelsea has done is to save you some agonizing 2 legs of bullshit that will have to go through against Barcelona"

Wow! So John Terry handles the ball in the box in the first leg, the ref hands out 5 yellows and a red in 40 mins, lets play move on in spite of a high kick by Meireles when Aimar was trying to head the ball.... You are a blind Chelsea fan.

Mind you, all of the above happens in football but for you to speak about referees? Haha Classy man, especially "eyes closed" volley? Iniesta does a lot of things with his eyes closed alone that your entire team dreams of doing together!
Shuriken (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Tbh we didn't have to wait for the semi's for 2 legs of BS from uefa ref's.... I won't even mention last night, but why hav FIVE referees on the field if not a single ONE of them can see Terry's clear handball in the box in the first leg?

It's pretty simple, Uefa wanted Chelsea in the semis, we got canned.... Uefa wants Barça in the final, you know the rest....
Longjohn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chlesea had lot of improvement from start of this seasons, hope Chelsea will continue and beat Barcelona and meet Real Madrid in the final!
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why only meet Real Madrid? If you're hoping to beat us (arguably the more difficult task), might as well hope to beat Madrid and win the championship! C'mon!
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Dreadlord    Need someone to spell it out for you? Revenge
Is that Amir Khan?
Lol longjohn, you better prayed well mate
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Is that Amir Khan"    No, it should be obvious it's Mike Tyson...
^ you know it.

So.... You want revenge against Barca - obviously, great!
But you don't care so much about winning the champions league? That's a somewhat atypical fan behavior.

But I think I see what's going on here. You guys are concerned that if you have your revenge you're gonna' feel empty inside and nothing can fill that better than a new target for revenge, and Madrid obviously is the best option after Barca!
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As soon as I saw your display picture I knew you were a joke
Crucial distinction between being a joke and making jokes. I do the latter, thank you very much
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Now is when the abrahamovic money can find use, bribe the ref for the game to be fair, barcelona already have did their bribing. Yeah two bribes will balance the equation, then the boys can battle it out in the field
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Keep the crap coming sore loser
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Italian teams talking about bribing is so ironic hahahaha if I can't recall exactly juve got relegated to 2nd division and milan got taken down a couple of positions a couple of years back lol
Suprisingly benfica geared up their play after being with 10 men,
But awesome play from them. I would say chelsea pretty lucky to get away with 1 goal. But meirelies goal was a cracker, he shot from that distance, luckliy it was converted to a goal. well torres hasn't find his net yet in the UCL? Lol
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He already scored before in the group stage
Well done Chelsea, am very proud of RDM and the squad, but for the rest of the games, we can only Pray and Hope
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
All this ref talk is ruining football
Most of the hate goes towards barca because the team that wins tends to get the most hate
Fair enough
Cali86 2 years ago
Yeah, yeah, the "everyone hates us cause we are so good" speech worn out last season brother.... I mean Madrid is pretty good and I don't see anyone complaining about their games.... I mean not yet at least cause when they pass to the finals with a little help from your friends that want to have a Spanish Classico as the finals. Everyone rational of course is gonna' start bitching.... I mean we have to take our frustration out somewhere...
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah ref talk is gettin tiring, but you gotta' admit barca players can be a little bitch sometimes. Ex. Busquets
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cali86: I mean, I mean, I mean.... Look up the word rational. Being rational is the exact opposite making allegations without proof
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago

Djmitch1 (Chicago Fire) 2 years ago
This commentator is awful
Djmitch1 (Chicago Fire) 2 years ago
Why does cech wear that helmet?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
A couple years back a player smashed into him. I think his knee smacked him hard on the head. He got subbed off and he cracked his skull. He wears it to protect his already vulnerable skull.

**Fractured
He had a terrible almost fatal head collision accident about 5/6 years ago, he was out cold and had a fractured skull and didn't play for more than a whole year! Wears it to protect his precious head!
Benz91 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Meireles. That was awesome!
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Jorge is such a sore loser. Over the 2 legs he never failed to claim that benfica were the better team and refused to give chelsea credit =\

Kick4Life - changing lives through football