Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Benfica Lisbon, Apr 4
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Almost all UEFA referee is not up to standard I think, what a fcking useless.

Stupid yellow card ruin this game (I'm talking about the benfica yellow card not chelsea one)

This is suppose to be a good game
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The ref dished out 4 yellows in a space of 8 minutes lol
Yes I know right, glad he changed his mind on the 2nd half. But I cannot complain for the maxi pereira challenge to mikel though
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He cleated his freaking ankle/shin studs up.... That's a yellow my friend, at least
That's what I said "but I cannot complain for the maxi pereira challenge to mikel though"
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Maxi's challenge is a straight red I think. Studs smashing into shins can cause career ending injuries
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think this time its chelsea who will need the ref's help to get past barca
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
But who knows maybe barca will be favored again like what happened against milan
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How about van persie's 2nd yellow last year for kicking the ball after the whistle blew.... That was rediculous. If anyone wants to complain about bad reffing
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If it is true, I would like to see Messi get a red card in 2nd leg. I love how he plays, but I just want to see how Barce will do without him
Stretch54 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And the ref didn't help Chelsea bunch of haterz
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You know you're the best when so many hate you. You know you're the greatest, when they blindly hate you! Love it!
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good for Meireles. Proud of him
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We might have worst season but the other truth we are also the contender of the champions league so barca fans hold your breath.... Won't be that easy and the past champions league games shows that we'll take you down.... This game will be the horrible nightmare for all the barca fans...
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Those slating us that we had poor game can rightly do so, because we were poor but since beating napoli we have played 6 consecutive games in a 3 and 4 day period, we are a very tired team and its getting worse with the rest of our schedule. Also watching the game we did not take control of the game and we wanted to play benfica on the break, fortunately we got a penalty and capitalized.... We should have began to dominate once the pereira got the red, but credit to benfica they took the game to us still. My point is we were very average and could have easily beat this benfica side if the team was not fatigued. Anyways barca is next and reveenge is ever so close, every single player should be ready to play with their hearts and souls for the two legs. Its going to be tough but we can certainly beat barcelona. Ktbffh!
Chelsea have better record than any other English teams when they play against Barce since 2004: 2w-4d-2l in their last 8 meetings. In their last meeting, Barce advanced to final b/c of the away goal rule. I hope you can hurt them like they did to you in 2008
Pereira (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Good performance of Benfica!Chelsea not deserved, but its is fi very lucky chelsea in the two games, Benfica in the two games was prejudiced by the referees, it is necessary to look at this....
f**k you Platini and UEFA
Good performance of Benfica!Chelsea not deserved, very lucky chelsea in the two games, Benfica in the two games was prejudiced by the referees, it is necessary to look at this....
f**k you Platini and UEFA
Blame yourself! If Benfica won at home, then Chelsea would not be today chelsea and Benfica probably adanced to semi final
Yes is true.... But in Lisbon was not scored a penalty that everyone saw, which was a scandal.... Today in London the referee did not even hesitate in penalty, which to me was a dubious penalty
This is an example of what happened and so on....    
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Boouuuaaaa.... Cry a little more. LOL...
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I doubt ashley cole would have got to the ball before the keeper but when you hit a player in the back right in front of the ref it's a penalty. Defiantly a well deserved penalty by Benfica. Really just bad defending to sum it up
Oh que é tu queres oh tripeiro. Vai falar de merdas para outro lado tá!1
Lembra-te só de uma coisa até onde é que fostes na Liga dos Campeões este ano? AH já sei fostes directamente para a Liga Europa onde perdeste logo....
Espero bem é que levais no pêlo do Braga este fim-de-semana!
CenturyJunir0 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
JUGGLING BOOBIE!
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
My Chelsea wass poor, Benfica waas Robbed that was the true
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You crazy.... Over finishing was poor.... Benfica is Benfica
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Maybe Uefalona wants to see chelsea vs barca for HIGH profit?
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great goal by Meireles! Absolutely fantastic
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Chelsea have no chance against Barcelona, hopefully they can qualify for next season competition
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I hope we have a chance
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Spoken by a Barcelona fan.... As if their last encouter with Chelsea for the champions league wasn't blind robbery their favour.... Yupee UEFA is in your corner Barca.... Again...
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Honestly it's true they really do stand a chance. If they play to there top notch and if Messi, still love the guy, has a day of wasting chances and not passing the ball then they could very well beat them
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dicks in the video don't shut the hell up

"jkdnkjsbdgkjbdsgjkdsb" breath "sjdnjksdgnbjksdbgjksdbgjksdbgksj" breath "jksbgksjbgjksdbgkjdsbgjksdbgkjsdbgjksjdbg" breath ldngkjsdbgnkjsdbgjsdbgjksdbgjksdbgkjsdbgkjsdbgk
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ramires is having a poor spell these days
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It seemed like chelsea werent trying or they were playing horrid. I couldn't tell. Should have done better against 10 men team
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Isn't it surprising that we can beat Benfica both home and away, even our title rivals United can't
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
United's form at the point of the season was simply awful. They were knocked out of the group stage by FC Basel who fell to Munich 7-1 lol
Maitiu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True, but ye're definitely not rivals for any title this year
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Except for in the competitions you guys aren't in
Logicalview (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't forget how they dropped from champions league.  Cough* Cough* basel

Kick4Life - changing lives through football