Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Bayer Leverkusen, Sep 13
Kgb112 2 years ago
Up the Blues!
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
KTBFFH
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm impressed by Sturidge! He shouldn't definitely start now because he's been effective lately for the blues! Congrats to Chelsea!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I meant he should definitely start from now on*  
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Raul meireles seem to have fit perfectly in chelsea and also seem to be a part of every attack chelsea does. Nice game by chelsea. Like to see the torres mata give and goes. And happy to see they mean business this year. Can't wait for sundays game
Pqliverpool (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Torres looks alive
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Look at David Luiz showing his game. What a nice finish
Etowadi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Back heel...
Chanman (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Torres didn't score, but he certainly looked more confident out there, which is a good sign. The Mata/Torres/Sturridge looked formidable and they played well together. But, as a Chelsea fan I have to give ALOT of credit to Leno. He's 19, his first Champions League game at Stamford Bridge no less and he performed great. Honestly we should've scored AT least 5 times, he faced a firing squad all night, boy is Germany's future incredibly bright at every position or what haha? We'll take the W of course and a somewhat shaky but solid performance overall from CFC
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sturidge played well, the guy is finally gettin his chance to shine
AyperOs (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LU LU LU LU LU LUIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Kingcharlesiv (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This Chelsea team seems to be building up confidence and understanding. I think this Man Utd fixture will go to the devils, but by the end of the season we could see a different balance of power
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bridge always gets super hyped when Luiz scores.... Crazy energy
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol Luiz is a hell of a character
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For sure, but I want to see it always excited, like sometimes they look not as excited as some fans but I know they are, I want to go to Chelsea game so bad! Like I am huge fan and really dream going one day, I will be so happy! Go chelsea!
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally Malouda played Torres
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I agree mate, malouda and kalou never pass to torres  
Redarmysoilder (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Poor Torres, he made 2 assists but didn't score again As I know he scored once since he came to Chelsea whereas Luiz already scored his third
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well, I think he scored but the ref denied it as thought offside. Unlucky, anyway all he needs is more confidence and to play complete matches like this one
Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair, the ref didn't just think it was offside.... It WAS offside
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A striker making goals is as good as scoring one.

A goal is a goal.

If he plays like this the rest of the season, he will definitely score some goals
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea played very well. I think Torres should be able to start scoring. I am not sure whether he should play against Manchester United or should Anelka or Drogba start. Definitely Sturridge but it will be a whole new monster for him, let alone he being the lone forward. I would put Drogba in there. And maybe Torres to on the right. Torres according to me just needs that confidence that he is missing due to which he continues to put that extra touch on the ball before shooting it.... He needs that goal or two in quick succession but it will come for him. Its just like rooney, he was in the same position last season. But I think Chelsea has a good chance, lets not let Chicarito run away with it again. It will be a very interesting fixture next Sunday
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why don't you be a manager yourself?
JackyLam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Drogba still injured I think

Kick4Life - changing lives through football