Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
When the good player becomes the villain, sometimes you will have pity when you see him play with passion but has nothing result.
Somehow, I feel sorry for Torres. He needs to move from EPL to get his form again
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Chelsea at a die straight defeat at home 2 villa, maybe there is a possibility 4 mourinho to take over the club again? Avb needs a new fresh squad full of new experienced players
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How is Chelsea going to beat Napoli with this defence? If Chelski don't spend their money right they'll be out of top 4
Aerofred2002 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal needs to spend money too
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Err no we don't
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
David Luiz can be anything, but not a defender
BluesFZ (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh my....  Chelsea better spend money and make money this January....
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
At 06:33 Motty sounds exactly like Wallace from Wallace and Gromitt ! Perfect impression. He should have added "Cracking shot, Petrov". I love Motty !
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I thin they have spent plenty. Its a matter of effort, off the ball movement, better one and two touch play and better choices in the back. Luis should sit
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What boas was trying to say in his interview after the game was, "Frank, Why did you have to put MY job on the line? If we don't turn this around, I'm done. "
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 2 years ago
If you want torres to get better and look more match fit, play him more then 13 minutes every game, start HIM upfront WITH sturidge AND MATA behind THEM FFS chelsea 4 3 3 doesn't work anymore your throwing the title away with the dinosaurs your turning into ac Milan a few years ago
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
They tried starting Torres - no avail. El Nino seems to be doing much better now that he doesn't have the pressure of being first-choice CF. I will agree though on the 4-3-3 doesn't work. They aren't Barcelona, they don't have a Busquets or a Xavi to keep and dictate possession (maybe Essien could repair that when he returns), and their defensive organization is kindergarten-level. That was super-pronounced today, and combined with the bad luck in front of goal, produced the defeat
Ramin123 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm starting to think Torres is turning into more of a strikers assistant. He has the skill to turn defenders and all but it#s the finishing that seems to be beyond him, change of position perhaps?
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Cjnovo15, everything has been tried for Torres since Jan 2011 when he was signed. But anyway, I still haven't lost hope, this might be his year to show us his class!
You getttttttttiing sacked your getting sacked your getting sacked!
Congrats to Fernando Torres for still having more goals against Chelsea than for Chelsea after 28 appearances!
USA and Racistsupporter = Kukuxklan?  Leave torres alone your club has some bigger problems!
Tottenham1989 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Have an awesome 2012 everyone
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a terrible weekend for the City, United, and Chelsea
Alancuomo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
With high line defence, leo messi will only use 25% of his ability to score 7 at nou camp later in champ league...
Brewcrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahaha. What an embarrassing defence. That's why Chelsea can't always be very attack oriented because AVB realizes that their defence can't guard anybody so he tries to hide them

Kick4Life - changing lives through football