Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Torres is very unlucky.... Obviously he isn't as good as before but you feel sometimes that he is trying.... Avb still can't find the right combination for chelsea
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow Terry is shockingly the weakest link for this game. 2nd and 3rd goal were all his error. As skipper he needs to communicate with Luiz and be tighter in central defence.

Torres is looking sharp, Chelsea needs to start him
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
EPL is unpredictable! I agree if teams play bad they loose.... But Chelsea and United were crap on the last game of the year
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think this is what is wrong with Chelsea. AVB is a good manager, but every time Abromavich brings in a new manager, the whole team needs to be tweaked to fit into that manager's particular method. Sure a perfect manager will adapt to fit into the team's style but even a great manager would require time and experience in a new league to achieve that. Chelsea obviously has the deep pocket to buy players to change the whole system and style of the team much like they did with Mourinho. This has been successful and we can see with both Mourinho and Mancini how if a single manager is given the time and the fund, he can achieve great things. Right now, Chelsea's team consists of great players bought by different managers trying to fit together into yet another manager's style of highline, attacking football which Chelsea is not used to. My point: either Abromavich let AVB buy all the players he wants or Chelsea faces the destiny that all the teams without sugardaddy face: growing pains which require patience. (or buy a new manager and let the cycle continue)
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think next season chelsea will be the team to watch, they will adapt with the manager tactics then and even will be boosted with new bloods
Nirajan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Such a poor display.... Its being a routine now. Oh David Luiz, I don't understand why you are a CB?
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Only positive about this game for chelsea is that torres look very impressive today, so hopefully in the next few games he will come good! What a well deserved win by villa, they had their chances and took it well for this wonderful comeback.... The bridge is shaky this season, still not that late to get things right! Congrats to ireland for getting back on form
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Wow! Amazing, Football is so beautiful!
Malizia (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Somehow I still believe in torres.... 2012 is going to be his year!
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know why, but I do as well.  
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like you guys, and I like Torres
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is not Chelsea's season. They need something new in their squad
I pitty teams that have glory hunting fan bases like Chelsea. You lose one match and you ask for AVB's head. Typical. First ManU, now Chelsea whats next for these trophy hunters? Man city? True Chelsea fans stand by your Managers decisions and give your boys all the support they need
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's easy for you to say. Lampard handed you the final goal and made a call for boas' head the only solution to a club loaded with experienced superstars who will get paid no mater what kind of rubbish they leave on the field. Whats would your solution be? Stand by and support a defence which can't defend and strikers who can't strike?
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well said otisb
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
#1) Holy cow! There are just as many Chelsea supporters that are asking for patience and for AVB to stay. Don't cast stupid generalizations around trying to sound like you know anything about our club. I fully support AVB and his tactics. 1/3 of our club is well past their prime and we simply aren't converting the MANY chances we get every match. He's our guy.

#2) We haven't just lost 1 match. I'm not even going to go into our poor run of form lately. How about you actually do a little research and look at our home record and goals allowed!

#3) Not all fans who support big clubs are gloryhunters. You need to get over your "I support the underdog!" mindset and just accept things for what they are. People like you are just as bad as the plastic bandwagoners that support big clubs
Kraybon, what are you on?

#1) Holy cow....

#2) What are you, you are the same Roman A*s licker that real supporters hate, hence the reason why your getting so defensive.

3#) The Real Chelsea supporters arent afraid of losing there owner, even United supporters have the balls to square up to Glazers! Where ever the money goes, you are sure to follow!
EJunLiv (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea has bring in Gary Cahill for CB, will this improve its defence line?
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
LoL.... What a hilarious way of losing for Chelsea.... Unbelievably funny.... very, very bad defence
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Very bad choice of words you using
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL, Kangarooman! The $hitty-way of losing is way funnier!
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Congratulations to Didier Drogba for getting the 150 goal (He scored for us) What a legend!
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Poor Chelsea. Aston Villa deserves it
Chelc (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea are defending like Arsenal was at the start of the season.... All these big gap/trying to play offside is just bullshit! AVB get back to having a tight compact defence even if it means we play "boring football" Chelsea is known for being a team that is hard to break down once you try and play attacking football with a defence Minded team only destruction is waiting to happen!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football