Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nice through ball by Lampard Good goal by Bent aka LeBron James...
Chewingum8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shut the hell up, if you think it's easy playing high-class football why don't you give it a try?
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
We did, and ate you for breakfast! Prawn sandwiches! Yum yum Yum!  
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
John terry is old, can't run, lampard out of form but if this two got rid of mourinho who can touch them?
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What the fu*k?
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Please Play Luiz agaist Napoli please pretty please!
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres still looking good, that turn and shot and that pass for Drogba. Maybe he is slowly coming back!

Cech needs to work on those 1v1 shots, cause I see like Joe Hart, Szczesny gobbling those up and Cech looks as though he goes down too early. Lacks presence I feel.
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hoho, textbook defending by Chelsea trololol.

Thanks Villa, very much appreciated. Still many technical difficulties at Chelsea as it seems, and a lack of mentality. I think AVB even stated last week that the EPL title is out of reach for them
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chealsea has never looked comfortable in the back, that high defensive line is not working out and this is a firm prove of that.... I don't know what AVB is thinking but its worrying times at Chealsa
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Torres looked really sharp out there, he actually tried to head long balls down the pitch lol. You guys need to get your act together with your defence rather than your frontline, Mata is just going to kick ass all the time anyway
He'll kick ass when he's used appropriately. This hasn't been the case...
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea is cracking. Yeah, totally. Esp their defence. Poor pass. Terrible marking. Enuff said
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
How are all of you chelsea fans not alcoholics? That is just downright depressing...
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Based on recent performances I really can't imagine that Chelsea will be able to finish above Spurs and Arsenal. AVB should prepare his side for the Europa League...
FlameriderX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea will probably finish in the top four after strengthening the squad in the transfer window and getting squad depth. Also Torres will finally gt enough playing time as Drogba will be away for afcon
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Above Spurs is doubtful but we shouldn't have any problems finishing above Arsenal. You guys are a toe stub away on RVP and your season is finished
I'll be smiling at the end of the season when the Gunners finish in 6th place, behind Liverpool
Believer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Time for abramovich to open the checkbook again...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This high line defence isn't really working for Chelsea, is it?

Torres looked good today. Hopefully he will put this s. Hit together in the new year
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Lampard and terry both were playing for aston villa today
Superman23 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
F*** Me Terry has to go! Lampard big mistake but needs to start every week. Same with Drogba and Torres. Bye Bye AVB lol...
Chewingum8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is what you get AVB for not starting Frank Lampard every week. He loses confident thinking that he is no longer useful to Chelsea.come on AVB give him more space like he does in the past to prove himself that he is a legend of Chelsea once again!
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Are you being serious? Frank Lampard not starting every week is your excuse for this performance.... Don't make me laugh! You were simply out played and out classed on the day. Welcome to the premiership AVB!
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Unfortunately I agree with Otisb

Kick4Life - changing lives through football