Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
OkPascal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I couldn't accepted when da owner kick:mou, philip, avram, anceloti.... I really couldn't take it. But now believe me, da EPL isn't like before. Tough like bck 19.... Anyway am not feelin chelsea qualify for any dam league. Please ITS TIME FOR TO TAKE DA DOOR, AVB.
I knew it tis could be happen, cos da guy ain't no expirience
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Zwa?
FlameriderX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't deserve to be a chelsea fan. Stick by your team and manager
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
I agree with FlameriderX, Normally its glory hunting fans that make comments like this! It's just a slip, even Fergi has F*cked up this season
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I would agree with Flamerider too, but I have no idea what the hell OkPascal said...
Thfc1882 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah nice one villa! At the bridge again lol so good!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats Villa!
Definatly one to savour!
Flanks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Stamford Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
As pissed off as I am right now this is funny.... Any old lasting fan of Chealsea will miss the days were a trip to Stamford Brigde was a garanteed win
Jezzer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Lol villa scoring a sweaty goal, and you know your gonna' flop when you are playing a luiz, terry combo at the back
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WTF MAN SERIOUSLY WTF?
Luisito7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
God, FAT frank & kamakazi LUIZ.... ) Coudn't Get ANY worse!
We could have Downing...
.... And Carroll
.... And have our top player get banned for 8 games
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Congrats to Drogba on the 150, but Luiz's marking for the 2nd goal was pathetic
I like attacking center backs, I think it give more dimensions to a team, but You can't do it in the premier league. You will get stung!
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Motd:  
   Enjoy!
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So, basically, we've become the new Arsenal
Alancuomo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What do you mean new arsenal? Arsenal back then crisis with cesc and nasri who doesn't want to play 100% for them and injuries hit half of their 1st 11 while you have full squad and star, lost again underrated villans.... You never ever close to arsenal.... They have won PL 13 times and fa cup.... Money can't buy history.... Next turn will be aston villa with the Qatari new owner. Never compare your club with others club problems. Your club problem is some fans just copy what your stupid owner want, instant success. Just get on with your manager, believe he will change the squad at least until the summer with his method and new young players
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL Chelsea the new Arsenal? You're insulting Arsenal? Chelsea has all the money to buy players. Spent 50M on Torres but he just doesn't help anything in Chelsea. Chelsea has all their squad balanced this season and Arsenal need to fight for their approx last 6 games or more without any full back. Yet Chelsea slipped more points than us and had worse home record than us this season. Never never ever compare your richy cashy club with Arsenal. Never
Meant in terms of getting used to going trophyless and having to fight for 4th place seasons in seasons out. Inconsistent, failing to take advantage of slip ups, that kind of stuff that you guys do
He's gotta' point there...
That 2nd goal; can't believe a pass like that can actually happen! These guys are joking
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I know you could have driven a bus right through the gap.... It looked far too easy, Even Barca's be team would have had no problems plucking us to shreds, pretty horrible
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
The ball just won't go in for torres.... Poor guy
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's rich
I hope all these unlucky shots of his will be compensated when we play United/QPR at home...
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We were s**t
Jorakman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
IMO The major problem with Chelsea is at defence. I x see the problem will be solved by signing Cahill. In fact I think it is problem of AVB. The players certainly have no idea where and when to cover. By taking off Romeu and replaced with Lampard is a bizarre decision. The last thing Chelsea need is someone to cover the back when others are attacking through flank. Lampard is definitely off pace and off form. If he is going to play definitely because of his past contribution but not his current form. I definitely not think AVB is good enuf for Chelsea
Doesn't sound to me like you know enough about Chelsea to write a comment like this. The problem is NOT AVB. In all our recent matches where we've dropped points, we've had more than enough chances to win. We simply aren't converting like Arsenal, City, and United are. Sturridge would have just as many assists as he does goals if he would simply lift his head up and see wide open players. 1/3 of our squad are past their prime and are just filling space at the moment. This will be addressed (and already partly has been) in the transfer window. I agree that some of his subs have been questionable, but stating that he isn't fit for the club halfway through the season with a bunch of off-form players is unfair. Oh, and thanks for the obvious "problem with Chelsea is defense" statement. Haven't heard that one yet...
Atlbeats (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Once again, another david luiz c**k up to give up the 2nd goal for villa, and then just rubbish passing to give up the 3rd. We have the money, lets sign someone who actually plays center back!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football