Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
IT'S petrov! 2-1 aston villa! Awesome. Chelsea's demise is a beauty to my eyes. They'll bounce back though. (when mourinho comes back.)
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Ha ha ha!
KUNGFUSOCCER (Arsenal) 2 years ago
AVB needs to go.... 35 said so...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wenger's not doing much better
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol look whos telling that.... The team who spend so much but are still second behind the classy juve? .... F off mate.... Know your football instead of blindly accusing...
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
I'm so happy with this Villa performance and the result, being a Villa fan, but.... I don't understand how Bent wasn't offside for his goal. He was clearly ahead of all the Chelsea outfield players when Ireland passed to him. Is it because Ireland was also in front of them? Hmm, I thought I understood everything about the offside rule but I guess maybe I don't
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You just have to be behind the ball if for some reason the defence is nowhere to be seen...
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I think bent was behind ireland during the run
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Legit goal mate
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Thanks for your replies guys ! Now I get it: so Bent was in front of all the Chelsea players but he was behind the ball when it was passed for him. He and Ireland left their defence miles behind, great pace Cheers. And happy new year !
Totally Legit!
NabilGerrard (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cingrats to aston villa I'm a liverpool fan btw
Captain obvious
Abramovich might as well have spat on ancelotti's face. He fires king carlo and brings in this lost little boy?
Total insult to Carlo
Glad to see the superman scored a goal and assisted one
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm really getting impatient with the run of result, need serious adjustment for the whole squad. As far as I can remember, we beat the crap out of Villa 7-2 two seasons ago. But congratz to Drogba for his 150th goal for Chelsea
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
With all fairness I have to say that AVB has nothing to do with these results. The coach can only do so much. These are grown men on the field. What the hell is Lampard thinking of giving it away so easily? And why were Terry and the other brasilian not marking properly? I think this squad needs a massive shake up, get rid of the old boys and bring in proper footballers. Your name means nothing, you must work your ass off in order to have a place on the team. Besides, Ancelotti experienced the same thing last year too, for some reason the whole team implodes when one result goes bad. Something is not right in the dressing room
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Imagine the 2 teams who boasted "home fortress" over the past 2 seasons are losing home matches in this fashion. Bloody EPL but hey Villa, you lifted my day to some extent. My eyes are always on Chelsea but I don't know about this season. I'll just have to keep my eyes in Manchester
Nmo96k (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is the beauty of EPL! On the day.... Any team can beat anyone.... United and chelsea got beaten at home.... Unlike LA LIGA.... Two horse race.... El classico the only competative fixture...
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Fool.... That says much about the bad quality of your league rather than how competitive it is.... This current Man UTD team wouldn't win Atletico Madrid.... They couldn't even beat Basel and Chelsea? They're dead for a long long time.... Get a life buddy it's already 2012
Useless argument.... You can never find out the quality but when its unpredictable its always entertaining.... I will sleep when barca and real plays.... But in epl its always fun.... So epl>la liga.... Remember arsenal beat Barcelona so arsenal > real madrid.... Another typical barca c**t whos brain is as small as his dik
Luisito7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes! Barca Is Best Team Right Now #Period! But You can't Tell They gonna' Be Like This After 5 Years, Can You? Nobody Knows What The Future Holds For Us.... Arsenal Were Dominating Till Mid 2000's, Now Look At Them! And If I Remember Correctly Barca Wernt Even Competing For champions league In 2000-01-02-03.... C'mon Stop Acting Like Those Glory Hunters!
@donchino.... Still this c**t din realise I asked him just because ars beat barca is ars > real? .... And blabbering on.... That shows your brain...
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
When ever a good EPL team loses to a team in bottom of the table, they compare EPL and La Ligga lol poor excuses
Winger24.... What are you on about? Are you still drunk from last night....  
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
AVB almost after every match mentions about that there still in the title race keep dreaming!
Nmo96k (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stamford bridge starting to crumble...
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Z  
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We might as well forfiet the game to napoli because we aint gonna' win after all these poor performances
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really bro, that ain't til Feb. We'll find our footing. Besides, isn't Napoli seventh in Serie A. They obviously have their bad days. Faith brutha.
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Peruvian, maybe you should go root for some other club if Chelsea isn't living up to your expectations...
Maungye (Barcelona) 2 years ago
AVB now you will know your place? 5th or 6th in title?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football