Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Terry should retire !
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
AVB is getting fired regardless at the end of the season  
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Jt needs to be a mentor to david luiz, stop being adversarial to the kid, at their inexperienced age their confidence gets wounded real easy, you can tell at both their body language, jt remember how marcel desailly mentored you?
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't win playing with dinosaurs and burnt out players(torres) chelsea need a complete overhaul mata and sturridge are the only ones impressing right now
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agree, it's like they're stuck in the Mourinho days, all the new players that have made appearances look like they're here to rely on the old squad to carry them to glory. Since money's not really an object at Chelsea, this surprises me a bit
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What Torres needs is more playing time.... Other than that I agree with you: Terry, Cole, Lampard & Drogba need to be replaced
JesseMesse (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You can't win with pensioners
L0b0s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anyone else notice that Luiz on the last goal just stopped and walked back? Damn even if it is clear on goal you still sprint like hell back
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with ashley cole lately? He is letting so many things slip defensively
This is by far the worst defence Chelsea's got in the last 3 years. What a shame
Also, in my opinion (as a Chelsea fan) Drogba, Terry and Lampard need to be replaced
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Someone is seriously confused about where David Luiz should be playing. To be honest as a Liverpool supporter I hope AVB doesn't give Terry and co. The boot then we're more likely to get top 4 next season as well
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Hhhmmmmmm, I'll put average for Chelsea since I didn't see the game.... Can't make a conclusion on these highlights
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL @ 1:40 "The gap in defence.... Where are they? " Priceless!
Djreefa1992 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
ALL THAT money.... SUCH A waste. Just goes to show, you can't bye trophies
Djreefa1992 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Buy*

Kick4Life - changing lives through football