Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 31
Boobiebear (Everton) 2 years ago
Great counter attacking football from aston villa. Whats happened to chelsea? David luiz is one of the worst defenders I have seen in the prem
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can't take that away from squillaci
Sandan (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hahaha    Screw you chelsea
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Everybody blames avb. Maybe justified but the players were awful to me. Like the commentator said, terry and luiz were miles apart, no communication, luiz looks clueless, god knows what lampard was trying to do and you guys are just a big fking mess right now
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Agreed really can't blame the coach,

I honestly think it is a lack of team unity.... The form that they are in now is similar to that of last year when that other guy was in charge
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes they are a mess. Our defence has been on and off. That lost against Arsenal still pains me because of how crappy the defence was.... Unacceptable
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There is no coherence in the team. They sometimes seem like strangers on the pitch. Not sure what is going on in the dressing room, but its clear AVB is doing something totally wrong. I've been hesitating with criticism but this is just heartbreaking. Even when we had our bad run last season, we still played as a team and fought till the very end. Too sad, I hope this mess turns around soon
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The manager is responsible for team unity and putting the players where they are most effective. AVBs lack of consistency is causing a lack of communication and the players are making mistakes and losing confidence as a result
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea's defence looking looser than Jenna Jameson
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Haha you gotta' be kiddin me loll chelsea lost to Villa umm the coach better watch his back because he might fired if chelsea doesn't get back to business!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
AVB should switch david luiz to midmield, he doesen't even know how to defend on that secong goal he was lost he should have been covering petrov.... Hahahaha nicely DONE villa
Downsy42 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
20 million chelsea paid for that lump Luiz and he dosent have a clue.... Whoever came up with that fee is a muppet!.... Good to see Ireland playing well again.
Gevny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They should get reed out of David Luis, that guy is an show of useless player  
Rafael (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sideshow Bob should stay on the sidelines
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Who's Sideshow Bob?
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
   Hope that helps
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Ah, I see ! Thanks. For a minute I wondered if he might be talking about Sponge Bob
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Hobbyb, What planet are you from?
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Oh wow.... What is up with the football this christmas break

Chelsea was absent in defence today, and villa took full advantage of it.

I hope for the sake of chelsea that drogba stays.... Even at his age he is still one of the best in the world
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Best in the world? Hardly. Purely based on current form, i'd say drogba is a tougher andy caroll. He's good at maintaining balance, holding off players and hitting dead balls. Other than that I don't see why he's picked over torres
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes Drogba's becoming a bit inconsistent, but I can hardly fault him for our poor performances. I can't understand why the manager wants to use him every single match for 90mins.... He's 33. No doubt he's among the world's best, but he just cannot play every match full time. I would like to see the manager have other options, and save Drogba for the most crucial matches.... Eg when he played against Valencia. We needed a win at all costs that day, and he provided it. I think Lukaku should be introduced soon, cause Torres has been tried many times and we can't fully rely on him as the lone striker. Right now it seems that even chelsea's top players this season like Sturridge, Mata and Ramires are getting poor. That shows there's a lot more to it
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Drogba 150: Aston Villa 3 : Chelsea 0

I did say Chelsea are in trouble but people mocked me because I am a Liverpool fan but regardless my statement still stands. 'Chelsea are in trouble'
I understand that chelsea is in trouble but mind explaining to me what does Drogba 150: Aston Villa 3 : Chelsea 0 mean?
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Trouble is an understatement, we're in a shhit storm! The whole team needs to be revamped! Shiitty Management we need Ancellotti back!
Meta13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We are in deep s**t 4-3-3 is just not working for us ! On Ancellotti to be back :/ maybe Jose !
Stop being so dramatic, AVB will get his act together.... You guys are worse than the owner! One loss and you're gone!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I guess now everyone will agree with me that we made the biggest mistake by sacking Ancellotti! Shitty management! I've never met an inconsistent chelsea squad or season than this one!
Glory hunter.... !
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Why is David Luiz a Chelsea player? I really don't get it.... He fooled everyone when he played for Benfica, he was never that good. Find a better CB to play alongside Terry.

I've asked this question before: will Villas Boas survive as Chelsea manager?
Luiz under ancelotti was excellent. It's avb that's a problem. Just look at his tactics (lack there of) you get rid of sturridge and put torres as right wing. Hmmm go figure
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Keep Sideshow Bob on the side for now, and try to get some self esteem back because this performance is atrocious. Great job for Villa though, stayed cool after their penalty and managed to slot in 3 of their own, would you believe that
CFCLAdouchebag (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I want the old defensive chelsea back!
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football