Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 23
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 1 year ago
88 people say Aston Villa were awesome....    Awesome for what?!
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Awesome because they still believe in Heskey!
Humza1832 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Awesome in conceding goals!
Consiliere 1 year ago
Yeah most true.... Kaka's a beast I don't understand why mourinho benches him while RM is struggling and simply disintegrating....

He should have left them already for some epl team here soo bad
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This isn't about Real Madrid. Get out of here
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I support Rafa benetiez. I am fully behind him. Problem?
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't like Benitez but I would never boo him....

But Chelsea season ticket holders who have supported the club through thick and thin have every right to voice their opinion. You have to remember that these people are the real fans.

Anyway, as long as Chelsea win it doesn't matter whether the fans boo Benitez or not does it?
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
In fact chelsea fc is lucky to have benitez.... Those chelsea fans grumbling have their personal reason.... When last did chelsea score 6, 3, 5, 8 goals in a roll.... Now I watch chelsea game without being panic....

Chil3 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
2 games, 13 goals. Barca doesn't even do that. Damn you Chelsea, lol
Recson (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mr. Chil3
One thing you should know is that even if you scored 80-0 you still get 3 points, and the league leader still belongs to Man UTD.
2games 13 goals Barca can't do it, but 1 decade Barca have never gone below the second in LaLiga
Yeah but when you have ppl talkin bad about chelsea being knocked out of the champions league, then we come back scoring goal out da ass like its nothing. Chelsea never had kluivert, saviola, iniesta, xavi, messi, ronaldinho, davids.... You get my point?
Chelseaking12 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
One thing you should know recson, they team chelsea beat was the same team that beat liverpool at home. Work that one out
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I am a huge admirer of David Luiz but despite two great performances in midfield I believe his future is still in defence. Although he switches off at times and needlessly loses possession, he is a fantastic defender and a commanding figure.

There's no doubt that he is capable of playing as a midfielder but it's too soon to suggest that his future is there after witnessing only two games against poor opposition.

Classic Lampard goal! It's great to see him fit and playing well. Chelsea need to hurry up and renew his contract or there will be tears
As a defender he is a 5/10. As a midfieldser he is maybe a 7/10. He can be a good starting midfielder somewhere else but not @CFC
With luiz in the midfield our opponent can not oppress us.... And this also give mata, oscar and hazard to play free game
In fact chelsea fc is lucky to have benitez.... Those chelsea fans grumbling have their personal reason.... When last did chelsea score 6, 3, 5, 8 goals in a roll.... Now I watch chelsea game without being panic.... Benitez is the right guy for this job.... Forget the past and lets focus on the present this guy is doin a great job....
So many little immature boys on her commenting. Chelsea wins 8-0 and they are rubbish? Hahahaha, get of this site and go to nickleodeon or something. Your all pathetic
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And people voting villa awesome. Wtf
HtownCesc89 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
At least we beat barcelona last year and we become the kings of europe. So stop crying barsa girl
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That was uncalled for...
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I see barca fans are still the same hating bitter assholes lol.... Sad to say since barca is doing pretty well this season
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barca can't beat chelsea. When was the last time you beat us? 2009 does not count as they were both draws plus you cheated
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
7 meetings and Messi couldn't score one single goal.... Go Chelsea...
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Awesome BulesS.... We just kept attacking and scoring till the final whistle, , , even after we scored 5 goals we were hungry for more, , , This kind of performance I wanna see form you Chelsea.... Btw torres's Goal was pure perfection what a timing, , , I hope he performs like this against big teams too...
Watch out! Chelsea 5 norwich 0.... My xmas gift to all chelsea fans enjoy your holidays
Sugalee09 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great game for Chelsea. Terrible performance on Villa. It's like watching a high school team play against a MLS team  #ggmu
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Or like watching an MLS team playing a Premier league team
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea: Hey Villa, can you count 10 please?  Villa: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Chelsea, 9, 10
Drayan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Where ARE THE 'rafa OUT' banners now?  You'll praise rafa in the future you'll see....  Plastics :3
LittleC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We always win big time against AV, what does Rafa have to do with this? I still like Di Matteo a lot more. And I also think that banner was from the frustration that he was treated poorly and DM did not deserve that after what he did for the team last year
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We'll deal with our own club and you can deal with yours
Yep he was treated badly.... But what does rafa has to do with this.... He didn't do anything.
Why treat him like that? Because he was once a kop?
Pball19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You're a faggot drayan
Loooooool hahaha.... Why so rude
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hazard, what a goal. Try it that more often, we don't care if you fail sometimes. Play dangerous like your name states!

And chelsea, good to see you finding form again. Benteke was a shadow of the man that beat liverpool and all praise goes out to the amazing working mentality in the team when not in possession
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This was a great game to watch as a chelsea fan with 8 great goals and lots to celebrate. Torres beautiful header love seeing him score and then the rest to follow were great goals from 6 different players. Hope Chelsea keep there scoring up and winning its fun to watch. Norwich game glad we won but wasn't as much goals and wasn't as exciting...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football