Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 23
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And the Chelsea fans are hating on Benitez.... Psssshh
AnyArrow (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Red manchester and blue manchester.... Watchout.... !
David9511 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Who does Lambert think he is playing 3 defenders? What a joke. Not taking anything away from Chelsea but what do you expect when you play 3 in the back line?
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
The Italian teams had been using 3-5-2 in the past and you can see how many UCL cups have they won...
HenryFan (Arsenal) 1 year ago
David, what are you talking about? 352 can be very defensive formation and hard to break. You can see how much good results Villa have had since they changed to that and also Wigan use it. Wigan had ridiculous results with this formation but Villa never turned up for the game. The two wing backs were never in the game and that created big gap between the defence. It was too easy for Chelsea wingers to get into empty space. Very poor from Villa but Chelsea played very well as well
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This reminded me of Ancelotti's first season. Here is to many more goals!
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Gotta' love rafa just for giving luiz a shot as a holding midfielder.... I like the look of where this season is going if united can be made to slip up
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Yeah. I'm not sure what RDM was thinking. Pretty much the whole world watching knew that Luiz was/is not a centre back and were calling for that change. Just by the way he plays you could tell from the beginning that the holding midfield role was better for him. Seems to be working out so far
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Very poor from villa, but credit to chelsea for creating so many chances. Haven't seen anything like this since ancelotti was around. Will be interesting to see if they can make a surge to track down the manchester clubs
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Gary Neville: "I'm sure Benitez will be slightly worried all of the goals will have been used up in this game now"
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ocean never dry
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dear liverpool, this is how we beat Aston villa.    
LFCgreat (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Dear chelsea, show support to your manager
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We won 8-0 without showing any support for the manager
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So you don't support the manager when you win and you don't support when you lose and then you guys call yourself supporters? Check the mean of support then talk
Tommygecko (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't see anything wrong. They are supporters of the club, not necessarily the manager
JayMorales (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, Villa got destroyed. Great game/goals for Chelsea and great to see Torres scoring, too
LaCoppaNostra (Napoli) 1 year ago
Freak show. Could have been far worse
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That Paizon kid looks like Kaka. Hopefully he develops into a player of Kaka's quality in the future    
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Villa got demolished by a 8 goal rout
The1boss (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You don't say!
Albarosa (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Really?
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can't count.... Thanks for the info...
Nepzpride95 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Finally People know who Lucas Piazon, his beast player and next Kaka!
Nepzpride95 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Finally People know who Lucas Piazon, his beast player and next Kaka!
Iwillmissdrogba (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good idea 2 put Luiz in Mid field

Kick4Life - changing lives through football