Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea FC Footytube Prediction League
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blackburn 1 - chelsea 4    1-for sturridge    2-for lampard    1-for mata    1-for samba
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea 4
Mata
Lamps(pen)
Torres
Salgado OG

Blackburn 1
Hoilett

WBA 2
Tchyoi
Odemwingie

Arseanl 1
RVP
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Okay, even though this might be clustered, what the heck at least people are joining!
Niru (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'll give my prediction on Friday, I'll think about it (the prediction). I'm joining though
GUYS REMEMBER! ONE EXTRA PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURE!
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea 2 - Blackburn 0    1xTorres  1xMata....    Hoping for cleansheet this time !
Remember to press the reply button the post above your one, and put in a bonus pl prediction, don't want to miss out on the points!
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ok
Saturday 5th November 2011    Blackburn v Chelsea, 15:00
Blackburn 1 v 2 Chelsea

1xHoilet

1xAnelka
1xTorres

Newcastle 2 v 2 Everton

2xBa
2xSaha
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I put my heart over mind when it comes to Chelsea's score.  Chelsea 2 - 0 Rovers    1*Sturridge, 1*Lampard
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Right I'm in!      Blackburn "hoilett" 1-3 Chelsea "Torres, mata(2)"      Arsenal "RVP(3)" 3-0 West Brom
Thanks John for joining, I forgot to add only Chelsea fans with the Chelsea logo on their profile
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blackburn 0 v 3 Chelsea    1xLampard  1xSturridge  1xTorres    Newcastle 1 v 0 Everton    1xBa  
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Right Ayyam. This is for you.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Blackburn
Mata
Sturridge
Torres

A clean sheet for once
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blackburn 0-2 Chelsea. Lampard and Mata  Newcastle 1-2 Everton. Ba. Saha and Baines
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Blackburn1-3 Cheslea. Formica x1. Lampard x1. Ramires x1 Torres x1....

Man Utd 3-1 Sunderland.... Hernandez x2. Nani x1 Sessegnon x1
Does that mean I can't play?!
2 years ago
HEY, Johnny boy gets to play!

Blues Brothers are Welcome! And if you don't know what that is then you shouldn't even be a blue!

You get to play mate
Cheers for your support MrB, a blues. Brother indeed!
Or cfcfpl.

So essentially every week I will post our next fixture, and you lot should press the reply button and then post your predictions. Don't bother editing it later and cheating because I will copy all the predictions a few hours before matchday. So this is how it works.

I post the fixture you lot will respond with the scoreline and the goal scorers.

3 pts for correct scoreline.
2 points for just the correct end result
1 point for every correct scorer and each of his goals, example if Mikel scores 8 goals and you predicted such, you will recieve 8 points for each goal.

Comprendo?

Simple? So this week I think I will trial and we will do just Chelsea fixtures and your choice of one other premier league fixture. Some weeks if a big game is occuring that will be the default. BTW this is all subject to change.

Got it? Okay!
Niru (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So we can perdict scores of all matches or only Chelsea and Big games?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football