Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea Chat
Joolz (Chelsea) 5 years ago
We were good against Coventry Drogba especially
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I'm sorry I think all of you guys on here are going be mad at me but.... I want drogba to leave after he missed goals in both matches agaisnt barcalona I just feel like his time is up try too get some value for him over the summer carvalio kalou insignificant to our class try 2to make a bid for tevez and kaka reallyu
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
No. Drogba cannot leave, because he is the only striker we have who scores consistently in big games. Anelka gets loads of goals, but many of them were braces or hat-tricks against much worse teams such as Stoke, or West Brom. We need to keep Drogba until we get a pure and excellent striker
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Just like he did when he missed the goal agaisnt barcalona right?
EdgarKays (Chelsea) 5 years ago
BigNav you're pissed off at something that was seaid months ago, Drogba is playing well now for Ancelotti everyone can see that, even though its only three prem games played so far, . I'm a big droba fan as are 90% of chelsea fans
HangTime (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Drogba really should had scored that goal against barca in the champions league semi final. But he's still the top striker chelsea have and even the top in the league. He's very strong up top with anelka and they will lead the team with goals to take chelsea to the final
Acerizzo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Drogba is 1 of your best big game players all defenders in the prem don't like playing against him. You Chelsea fans are just like players no loyalty and fact is you lost Drogba is class its more players like your captin that made the team take there eyes off the prize its still early for your manager but we all know chelsea are like Real always changing managers when they should of kept the first 1 Jose Mourinho.

I bet Roman is trying to find his knee pads because you need Mourinho back fast
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Whoever reads this rocks
TonY26 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Woohoo! Our first post!
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Go Chelsea!
BluestheBEST (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I've read the very 1st comment!Woooohoooooooo.... !
Umar21 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I WILL never GIVE negative comments FOR you chelsea!  
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 3 years ago
First  GO blues
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
First Blue On footytube
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sweet. The second comment ever was about getting rid of Drogba, LMAO
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Suck on you daniel
Lmao
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 2 years ago

^ double post

LmFao  @sham34 you need the F
LmFao  @sham34 you need the F
LOL SHUT UP!
HAha
Lol
WHAT?!
Oh yeah!
Hello!
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like oranges
Hell yeah  
Micky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oranges fthe win!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mod Edit: Fluffy Bunnies!
Ayyam you're still a kid, people here arent a pedophile
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello people of the world of 3 years ago
2 years ago
Back to the future! Oh by the way, we're going to win the champions league soon, stay tuned!
Nimrod (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahahhaahha
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whats up
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Meaw :3
[account-removed] 2 years ago
First
Prophet88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Last
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol at the "we should sell drogba comment" who is this guy?
Mumbai (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^lol
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
My swag levels are off daaaaaaaaa charrrrttttt
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lmfao you guys are so stupid
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Possible 2013/2014 premier league winners
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Kingsickhead his name says it all
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hahaha
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
FIRST
[account-removed] 1 year ago
First?    You're second.    I am first.
Thias (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol
Drogba is the best
Drogba is the best
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
FIRST!
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
A united fan
[account-removed] 11 months ago
First
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 11 months ago
LAST
Come510 (Manchester United) 11 months ago
Why would you wanna be last
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Why would you want to be last? Lol
EpicChelsea (Chelsea) 10 months ago
Hey guy
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 10 months ago
No you ruined it
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 8 months ago
Keep dreaming
SCBlue (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hiddink is a breath of fresh air, he is the kind of manager this squad needs. It will be a sad day when he leaves this summer
Hiddink is the best
People don't take into consideration other factors that has not helped Torres since his arrival, game time, he played every game for Liverpool before, guaranteed, now he competes with Drogba so getting form going is difficult.
But one of the most important and overlooked reasons is how very deep teams sit against Chelsea, especially at the Bridge, so deep that Torres' doesn't have any space to run into off the last defender which is what a large portion of his game is based upon
Cult hero Hiddink
Jdaining (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Born Blue!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be
Blue Forever
#CFC
Martynr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Drogba, essien is back. There is no stopping us now. We are after the prem league and the champ
Acerizzo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Your a bit late mate you lost in the Champions league to Inter and Mourinho
Muridi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
But that time we didn't have essien, a cole or bossingwa
He has the heart of a true champion
I love the Bison what a truly player he is
Trueblue (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I'm so glad to see Essien Back. Hiddink has done well managing Drogba and Anelka, something Scolari couldn't do
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
If we had Essien fit the entire season, we could have won the Prem. He is such a hard worker, and a great difference maker no matter the difficulty of the game
Jabernard (Chelsea) 5 years ago
We need essien and drogba fit for the entire year. Maybe after a few weeks, carlo should place an emphasis on younger strikers to keep drogba and anelka healthy
When he comes back we will for sure keep more clean sheets
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Furthermore, Torres dribbling skills and that first touch seems to be completely lost, the way he moves out on the pitch does not show any sign of a striker worth £50. Well that's just my opinion, it has come to the point when you've lost hope in that striker, because clearly something is wrong and it has nothing to do with adapting to Chelsea's game plan or anything like that, since Mata does not have any problem with that and he came for La Liga.
Lol at fichado replying old posts
Furthermore, Torres dribbling skills and that first touch seems to be completely lost, the way he moves out on the pitch does not show any sign of a striker worth £50. Well that's just my opinion, it has come to the point when you've lost hope in that striker, because clearly something is wrong and it has nothing to do with adapting to Chelsea's game plan or anything like that, since Mata does not have any problem with that and he came for La Liga
In the year of 2012 Michael Essien returns from the grave
Furthermore, Torres dribbling skills and that first touch seems to be completely lost, the way he moves out on the pitch does not show any sign of a striker worth £50. Well that's just my opinion, it has come to the point when you've lost hope in that striker, because clearly something is wrong and it has nothing to do with adapting to Chelsea's game plan or anything like that, since Mata does not have any problem with that and he came for La Liga
EnglishBreakfas (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Agreed Trueblue, Essien is a monster addition; my friend and I were commenting that while Mikel is a good holding mid-fielder, Essien is just so versatile
Bison is back
Walcottbitches (Arsenal) 8 months ago
(_\ /_)
)) ((
. -"""""""-.
/^\/ _. _. \/^\
\(/__\ /__\)/
\, \o_/_\o_/ , /
\ (_) /
`-. '==='. -'
__) - (__
/ `~~~` \
/ / \ \
\ : ; /
\|==(*)==|/
: :
\ | /
___)=|=(___
Jgs {____/ \____}
CYOKI (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yes I agree essien back.... Drogba back on form theres no stopping the mighty blues now.... Hope hiddink decides to stay becaue if he does we will be a btter team
There is no stopping the mighty blues now
DerekEdge (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Wooooooooooo come on boys!
I love you chelsea
People don't take into consideration other factors that has not helped Torres since his arrival, game time, he played every game for Liverpool before, guaranteed, now he competes with Drogba so getting form going is difficult.
But one of the most important and overlooked reasons is how very deep teams sit against Chelsea, especially at the Bridge, so deep that Torres' doesn't have any space to run into off the last defender which is what a large portion of his game is based upon
DocTurtle (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Seriously.... How many times can we face Liverpool?
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know. It is sad right? They own stanford bridge twice. Lol  
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
But one of the most important and overlooked reasons is how very deep teams sit against Chelsea, especially at the Bridge, so deep that Torres' doesn't have any space to run into off the last defender which is what a large portion of his game is based upon.
I hate them lol
WHO DOESN'T
Mikeduji (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Liverpool again how about Quaresma is quality good player
No he is a poor player
The poorest
2oman (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I'm sooo happy Essien is back to replace that garbage that we played at midfield (Mikel).... And ballack didn't do too bad at Defensive mid either
BigNav (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Ya I agree mikel SUX asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Mikel is good bro
BlueFan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
2-0 against Tottenham
Lol is this for real
Oakaju (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Chelsea is gonna' perform a demolition act at whit hart lane  But its not fun 3 times in 3 years liverpool!
Chelsea will destroy them so badly when they play eacch other in the Premier League
Crystallinescar (Chelsea) 5 years ago
We've beat liverpool before, and we can do it again
I beleive we will beat them this time
YoungLAMPARD (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Things are really going chelsea's way since they changed managers
Sebas (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I think that too
I don't think so mate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football