Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brentford V Chelsea, Jan 27
Shroomy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Whatta beaut of a goal by Torres. And what a hustla Ba turned out to be, such a tough assist. Good for them
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great finish by torres.... How often do you get to say that?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RAFA OUT
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yes  
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Enough with this
121barca 1 year ago
He is fixing the Torres problem pretty good though so far
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
How will that help anything? Who are you going to attract to replace him? Is there anyone that will be willing to take on this job right now? If winning the champions league and FA cup isn't enough to keep the job then I don't know what is...
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I must say, what a beauty from torres
Bertrand is as useless as benitez.... How can you leave bertrand for that long.... Nice goal from torres
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He's not a winger, he's a lb. He was used because we didn't have hazard and mata needed a break
But ba could have replace him on time bertrand was no where to be found.... He was hiding all through the game.... Ashley cole was the one running that line
Pball19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Okay but that's not bertrand's fault. He'll be an excellent left back for us when cole leaves or retires
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 1 year ago
Bertrand is good, he's threatening ashley coles place
Kaiba (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^lol not even the slightest
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Nice goal from Torres
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Both chelsea goals were good finishes
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I would say excellent first class finishes!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Torres must be back in form? Haha
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha good one
Blues1only (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Your not worth the quid, your not worth the Quiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
Fernando Torres, your not worth the quid.

Falcao, Fellani, Mourinho/Moyes IN
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't care if Torres scores with an overhead kick from the center line, he's still sh*t and doesn't deserve a starting shirt at Chelsea
Gankhet (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That is ridiculous. He just saves our assess and still has to take all this s**t? What he has done to you? He maybe doesn't have what worth 50 mil, but has given all he has since joining Chelsea. At the end of the day, it is fools like you who made it difficult for him.
Blues1only (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He cost 58 million pounds.
He takes home 170, 000 pounds per week not influencing a game and his goals don't generally come at vital times.
Chelsea fans sang his name for 2 years even when he was on the bench.
He needs confidence to play and looks disinterested, he's body language says he doesn't want to be here. He must have a perfect ball played to him. He admitted to his teammates he wishes he never left liverpool. He sulked after not starting the champions league final. Apparently he needs to feel like the "main man" and can't take competition. He has forgetten how to challenge in the air. Seems more interested in winning the ball in the middle of the field sometimes than making runs up front.

I'd even rather have Becchio, Lambert, Holt over Torres
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Torres still our top goalscorer with 15 goals. With a midfield with no support
Limme (Chelsea) 1 year ago
A midfield with no support? Oh really.... What an insult to the likes of Hazard, Mata, Moses, Oscar
Gankhet (Chelsea) 1 year ago
More of the times you will see Torres giving ball to the midfielders, instead of the other way around. In games, I've noticed Mata choosing not give ball to him once. Maybe it has to do with team tactics etc. But just what I have observed
Iwillmissdrogba (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Torres got a hair cut  
Bertrands is the worst player in chelsea right now.... All the minutes he spent on this game was meaningless and almost fruitless. My question is why did benitez waited till 80mins before replacing bertrand?
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Little bit unfair to him there. He's not a winger
Someone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is why we hate man utd fans
Zezinho 1 year ago
He's alive! Aliiive!
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea stop using torres as a lone striker. Give him support right beside him
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Shhhh don't give them ideas