Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Chelsea, Nov 5
Meta13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lampard's header really cool goal
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally 3 points and a clean sheet great cross by Ivan, something Bosingwa regularly struggles at and a nice finish by Super Frank. Credit to Blackburn though, they played well in the 2nd half especially and on another day could have gotten a point
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
First clean sheet yeah
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nopes the 2nd one in BPL...
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not worth mentioning
[account-removed] 2 years ago
We got lucky to have this clean sheet. Thanks to cech
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That £50m spent on Torres could've helped develop the world
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You don't understand how much my blood boils when I see him jog around effortlessly. What a steaming pile of $hit. To top it off he cost ancelotti his job
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not to mention he missed a goal opportunity again
HagenChelsea (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ancelotti lost his job because he didn't win any silverware last season.... Not because of Fernando Torres's failure to score
He was handed a pile of $hit and was forced to use that pile of $hit
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ancelotti lost his job because roman abramovich has absolutely no patience and doesn't give his managers an opportunity to get settled. Wouldnt be surprised if AVB gets sacked for not getting any silverware this year
Silentheat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres his useless.... How many chance he will waste.... Avb please start with drogba
TonY26 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Enough with the torres hate already!.... A win away is impressive whether 1-0 or 5-0, it give us the same result...
Fernando9torres (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Our transition are being hampered by these old players, they stayed too long in the first 11, we shudve give the youngster more chances, the everton games shows how good our young players are, so why still start with lamps, malouda and mikel, who obviously can't play in a high tempo game? Why? Avb should rele try to notice that, other wise our future looks bleak
Jesus christ.... I'm really getting sick of this. Just when I thought Torres was making a come back he gets a red and now he's $hit again. Sturridge might as well cut his right leg off. He can't shoot/pass/ or control the ball with it. Yes bosingwa was a problem but a bigger issue is that our defenders are too slow
Kaligiri (Bayern München) 2 years ago
This time I was sick of this game no proper attacking, may be they were trying to make sure of a clean sheet
But we still defended pretty badly and got very very lucky
Shawkernator (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think it was that bad. He had that amazing first pass to Sturridge!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ok 1-0 home wouldn't be great but 1-0 away is something
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres isn't focusing
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He need glasses
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
That cross by ivanovic with the outside of the foot was excellent. Great skill for who is a central defender playing at right back
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm very glad we got the win and 3 points, atleast lampard finished close with his head here, good goal by him especially that great cross by Ivanovic, Chelsea did get bit lucky at times on defence with Blackburn not finishing and Cech doing his job, but the worst part about this game to me was Torres miss, I mean I wish he could just barry those and not miss net completely from that close I mean really is too bad, why couldn't he hit it on target, or atleast stopped it in air and then tapped it in, I don't want to focus just on him and that for Chelsea but its dumb
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That miss wasn't that bad. Difficult height. He's certainly missed a lot of easier shots
Hakataka (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cech is the man!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelseas shaky again, it's that time of the year again where they start fkn up
Mwong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good finish by lampard. Blackburn was unlucky
Mwong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Poor miss by torres  
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres - what a miserable miss!
Meta13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The miss by Hanley (blackburn) was even worst the Torres miss but people still talk a bout Torres !
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
That's cause torres is torres and hanley is....  Hang on who the f**k is hanley?
Baddy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
EXACTLY!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football