Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Birmingham City V Chelsea, Mar 6
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Decent from Chelsea.... The Midfield needs working on but.... Nice work.... The Substitution was wise by RDM...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done chelsea repeat this scoreline against napoli next week
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya man! I think we can do it!
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I don't know, napoli is in great form right now, they're a lot more dangerous than birmingham city...
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Duces14 congrats on today's win against milan, sad that arsenal could not progress to the next round. I want at lease one english side to represent in the next round. Wish chelsea luck next week
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal/Milan match was heartbreaking. If Arsenal had gone through it would've been something amazing. Nobody saw that scoreline coming. I imagine Milan fans must've had the shock of their lives watching that match
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Needed this win, hopefully we can push on from here
Nice one guys. Much needed win....come on Chelsea!
RealChelseaDBR (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good start for Di Matteo. Cahill's defending seems sloppy but overall no complaints
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea is hopeful with this win! I felt RDM isn't a stubborn person who only stick to one plan. He changed the whole team's offense to 4-3-2-1 instead of previous AVB tactics! Besides, he benched the OLD guards! Noone on the Starting 11 is beyond 30 years old! It's obvious to see that the person who had the heart to win was MATA! He was seen everywhere.... Chelsea's defence is GOOD with at least half of the squads moving together while defending! This is a good sign of Chelsea!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally somebody decided to play Kalou! I think we'll get back in form based on this lineup!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow these Chelsea players are selfish! I saw two potential goals from Kalou, if mata and Ramires had passed him the ball *smh*
I agree, there has been so much selfishness this season
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I missed this game live(usually never miss Chelsea games, but this was week day and I only skip school for Champions League or EPL week games, the rest I see here in Canada) but anyways I'm very happy for the Di Matteo to get win for sure, Mata's goal was bit scrapy but glad it went in, Chelsea looked cool in white, and wish Torres would have scored, he had that chance where he really should have done better on the spin shot but whatever, then I finally can say what a goal from fair distance by Chelsea! I always can see other EPL clubs score sweet goals from distance and finally we do and by Raul Meireles, sweet strike, great to see. Too bad Mata missed penalty, torres should have taken it, but ya glad we advanced, I think FA Cup will be ours!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ello life story man
Yeah, I also wish Torres would've taken the penalty. Would've done a lot for his confidence, & I think he would not have missed it. But he's definitely showing signs of improvement overall. Mata is always class, Meireles goal was amazing
Simontse1992 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice job for Chelsea. A lot smoother in passing
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Good start di matteo doing the Italian job at chelsea. I ahv to say Torrez isn't worth the money shame he's still good on pro
Liquidator (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm fairly certain you're commenting without watching the entire game. He was fantastic throughout, even after including that scuffed chance
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great handling of the game RDM
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
This does not mean anything. Beginners luck. The fact that the team has crusty and stuborn old players like Terry and Lampard that make the coaches life miserable is a sign that the management is not interested in building a team. Instant sucess is no aquired overnight and with decaying players making more than money then what they deserve. AVB was on the right track to build a team with youngsters.... Di-Mateo will have to really think twice before he accepts the job full time in the end of the season. Like my Dad said, "The russina must be laundering money to be able to indemnify this coaches over and over" like Mourinho walked out with a cool 15 mil in his pocket.... LOL
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
AVB did not understand English football. I go to every home game and AVB honestly was too stubborn to change his tactics or team selection. Dropping players like Lampard is OK if you have adequate replacements, but we don't.

He had the worst managerial record by far out of recent managers. I'm sorry for him but he had to go....
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
100% agree with Zola
I had no problem with AVB dropping Lampard because it was clear his form was poor, but maybe he should have been a bit more sensitive with the issue in general. The treatment of Anelka and Alex, two top players who have given everything for Chelsea was brutal. I am sure that must have made a negative impact somehow on the other players, young and old. How do you motivate the players when they can't even trust you & you fail to show maturity in handling issues. The players there are professional and are used to winning, the respect will come but when you are such a young manager, that respect has to be earned. I could barely watch another press conference from him, maybe its his way of getting accross people. He is a good manager and will do better with more experience
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Very good goal from Meireles
Traonk (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres should have had taken that penalty, I heard from a rumor that ivan asked torres to take the penalty but he ignored him. I guess he doesn't want a chance to score a goal
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Had he missed, the whole world would be on his back even more
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is Ivan short for Ivanovic? Oh. Oh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football