Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Chelsea, Apr 24
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I wonder what he said. Could someone please repeat
Mathen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know why this comment has been removed, I remember he posted "hahahhahahhahahhahhaaahaha"
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm going to thumbs it up regardles hahahahahahah
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can't wait to hear all of the excuses!

Barcelona had no plan be and Chelsea had the most disciplined defensive performance i've ever seen.... End of story!
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I predict the excuses will be about that offside goal LOL
No excuses this time. Clear offside, clear penalty and valid red card. Chelsea earned this victory through hard work, we deserved it!
How does it feel suckers? We came to Nou Camp, we were down 1 man, you had a penalty, and yet We're through! Time to get a refund from UEFA I guess. Chelsea Forever!
THIS IS THE first AND LAST TIME I'LL EVER cheer FOR chelsea! WHAT AN unbelievable match! I'm SURE I'LL GET evicted, AS ME AND MY friends almost TORE THE house DOWN WHEN messi missed THE PEN AND torres scored!

Unbelievable performance BY chelsea, AND platini + UEFA CAN shove IT!
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LETHAL
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Torres!    And what a chip by Ramires!  Congratulations Chelsea! You guys deserve it
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA NO. 9!
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Meanwhile in other news, mass amounts of bandwagons were found abandoned in Barcelona
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that 75% of Barcelona's fans are band-wagoners and glory hunters that have been accumulated over the past few years
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Like I said before feels like I'm back in 03'-04' season when there were no barca fans at all
Lol careface, that's my fb status!
Error 404 Messi not found
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Lol. Can't wait for more of this. Its about to be hell for Barca fans
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This game had everything and Rameires with a super chip, Terry red card, Messi missing a penalty, and torres finishing it off just WOW
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I am by no way a Barcelona fan.
And it's nice they have been dethroned somewhat.
But I am fan of quality football which they (usually) deliver plentiful,
And I am in no way a fan of ultra-defensive football, which is just stale and unattractive - and that's what Chelsea showed.
Disgusting
Yes passing around among your teammates like in training ground is more attractive huh? The only way to beat Barca is with tactics, and RDM got it spot on! By the way, defence is also part of football in case you've forgotten
Correct Mathen. They had 70% possession the previous game with chelsea and for what? No goals!? Football is a passing game, also defensive and goals
Zezinho 2 years ago
Drogba took a shot on goal from the midline, twice. That is one moth******er who wants to win. If you think that is disgusting, you really have a warped taste. Get over it
Lifesaach (PSMS Medan) 2 years ago
Then quality of divings are more attractive than quality of defence to you?
Scnls (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They were down to 10 men, what else are they supposed to do? If Barca has all the possession, how can CHelsea attack? Correct me if I'm wrong but in football, when you don't have the ball, you defend. Barca pressed everytime they lose the ball to get it back so how can Chelsea "Attack"? The times that Barca fails to get the ball back, Chelsea scores. If you want attacking football, give them the fking ball so they can attack. You can't claim to be the best of "possession football" and still expect the other team to attack all game long
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea WON. They came up with a game plan based on Barca's weaknesses and WON. That's what Champions League football is about
MCFTW (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Great performance by chelsea.... Just gritty.    Now, how are they 6th in the prem? Haha
Too many draws ;D
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There was some sore loser that put Chelsea as Lucky! Rather put Barcelona as Rubbish. They missed their chances.... Not our fault.... We got 2 chances, we scored 2.... I think Barcelona really needs a good keeper. And I'm so happy, Messi missed the penalty. It is messi because of who we are through.... I give all the credit to Chelsea for coming back from 2-0 down!
Ommmggggg ommmmggggg ommmmggggggggg.... In the celebrations I broke a nail, hit my head on the wall and almost broke my tv. I didn't mean to do any of that!
Barcelona fans, I know how it feels. I'm not being a douche.... But I'm sure you would give Chelsea fans some room to celebrates this one!
I clapped and slammed my hands on the table until my palms turn BLUE!
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
2-0 down
A man down
20% ball possession

And still came out on top. I do not care as to who wins this year, but I'm happy that Bitchlona got what they deserve for 09
"That penalty wasn't the only thing Messi choked on this week *wink wink*"    - [C.] Ronaldo
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea! I Could not believe this actually happend! I always hoped for the win on aggravate but when Terry got the red I was so crushed and we were down 2-0, yes we could have being by more and whatever but then out of no where an unbelievable ball to Ramires and he chips a beauty! Were then up on away goals! The whole 2nd half it was so nerve racking, playing with 10 men vs Barcelona, it was going to be incredibly tough either way, our defence was so strong and Cech too! Messi hit cross bar on penalty and had another post later, we got our luck! I was waiting for time to keep going faster and faster, finally reached 90th minute, and then Torres was one on one with the keeper, not a better chance for him to show why we all love him especially me, he slowly makes his move and slides it in, I got nuts with my Chelsea jersey and we win, all of us Chelsea fans are proud to watch maybe the best game in history! We did it, were going to the finals! Tough luck to Barcelona but its not like they needed it they've got there luck enough! Chelsea! Thank you GOD!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ramires goal was so beautiful and so proud of Torres to get that goal in this game, he will prove his worth and why he is for Chelsea when he plays in the next finals! Chelsea Chelsea!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football