Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Chelsea, Sep 29
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Both teams played very well-to me chelsea and aresnal are playing the best football at the moment. Congrats blues but we really should have put this one away gunners! Very entertaining game! Chelsea are the team to beat right now
Nemry07 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There is something lacking in the Chelsea attack. I can't quite tell you what it is. Perhaps it is the creativity part. I'm not really impressed with the greater majority of Chelsea's goals.... In the EPL that is. There are numerous teams playing really well at the moment. It's too early to select anyone. Great performance from Arsenal
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Maybe it's falcao? Lol. I think chelsea are lacking a little speedster in their attack sometimes. Maybe a quick winger? Anyways I'm impressed with chelsea and I'm a big fan of dimatteo's coaching abilities
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
MOSES!
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For all of chelsea attacking talent, they score yet again off set pieces and 2 very cheap goals that we should have dealt with more easily as well.
Loss of diaby early on really affected our gameplan and caused us not to be able to dominate midfield as we usually do. Still early days though so no too worried yet!
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with scoring off set-pieces, just shows that we are versatile
Nothing wrong, but all the talk before for that was mata, hazard and oscar etc. So you'd expect them to create and score something like we did for gervinho's goal
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So because 'all the talk before the match' from some second-rate pundit on TV told you to watch out for Mata, Hazard and Oscar you think that they were meant to create and score goals? (Mata scored....) It's probably the same pundit who said that Chelsea can't play with Mata, Hazard and Oscar in the same team.

And what about Torres? Isn't he the one who's meant to be scoring our goals opposed to Mata, Hazard and Oscar?

All the talk about Steve Bould and Arsenal's defensive resilience is nonsense. If you can't defend set-pieces then you aren't defending properly. You can't blame Chelsea for Arsenal's incompetence.

It was an entertaining game and Chelsea deserved the victory. Arsenal's defending and finishing were poor so they have themselves to blame
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^actually bro, we still have conceded far less goals than most teams in the EPL, and the fact that you only had one shot on goal in open play (a pretty tame one at that) must be a testament to our resilient defending.

You did deserve the victory, true, and we are to blame as well. But you're not giving Bould credit simply because Koscielny f****d up
@Zolamagic

I don't remember mentioning anything about second-rate pundits, clearly you would know more having been in those sitautions in the past.
Anyway a lot of this talk came from the chelsea page, especially with those three bein compared to cazorla, go back a few good pages in the chelsea chat and is there to plainly see.
Next time read a comment and give it more thought 'cause you look pretty stupid there
Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You forgot that this in the Emirates
Dawich (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why argue with delusional arsenal fans? They get ahead of themselves all the time.... When they give their excuses, just say one word "cool"...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jenkinson bossed it today, too bad Carzola and Podolski had an off day! Gervihno's goal was sick, but he needs to look up much more often, there was a chance for him to deliver the ball to three unmanned arsenal players in the box! Well done Chelsea, Arsenal gave up
GurkhaRifle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal deserve to win today. We played a very good game. Well done boys. I'm proud of you
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Very good game? Mannone and Koscielny presented 2 goals to Chealsea, Cazorla and Podolski were shadows of themselves from previous games, Ox was terrible, Ramsey prety much too, Giroud - no comment, Gervinho didn't know what to do with the ball.... Gibbs and Jenkinsom were pretty much the only ones from Arsenal who played well
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I agree on all counts. Ramsey was awful. Gervinho's goal was nice, but other than that he was crap. Technically he's good, but his decision making is piss poor. He holds the ball far too long. It's a shame Diaby couldn't at least make it through the first half
Braska (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Glad to see Arsenal playing like this. It seems like the lost team-spirit is finally found this season; they have the hunger to win now. I hope they win the title this time but it's too early to say that. On the other hand, Chelsea is totally different than last season; very creative and dangerous in front of the goal. EPL is going to be very interesting this season
GurkhaRifle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why you guyz don't talk about replacing giroud. This guy is highly over rated all he does is misses golden chances of scoring. I don't know why wenger give him lot a pitch time? I think we should bring wolcott or arhavin instead of him
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Unbelievable saves from cech and giroud is very generous for wasting good chances. I can't understand why walcott sits in bench. Finally torres is turning old days
MustafaKazmi (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Giroud really needs to up his game if Arsenal are to win the league, Arteta, however, has proved to be a good midfielder and will take place of Fabregas if he just brings a bit more quality in his game. And Cazorla performs once on a blue moon. Gervinho, a bit selfish, but still got the needed goal. Arsenal are really missing Van Persie now, in need of goals....
Chelsea were good, very good throughout the game. Mata and Hazard are really two thorns in the opponents' sides.... And Obi Mikel is a bit too lame for a fast Chelsea side, Lampard is good though. Torres once again gets onto the scoresheet, hope he continues playing like this....
Exciting match throughout....
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla has been outstanding the last 5 weeks.... The best attacker in our squad imo. He was just marked really well by chelsea didn't have much space to attack
Nataleforpres (Everton) 2 years ago
Giroud....come on man
DrIbo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Superb derby
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Arsenal didn't deserve to lose
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes they did.... If you watched the whole match you wud know.... As much as I hate to say it arsenal were really unorganized most of the time. Chelsea's defence was solid in the 2nd half and their counter attacks were dangerous. They marked cazorla really well too

I think we wud have done better if we had mertesacker.... Also should not have subbed podolski off
Paulinho26 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
True we were shyte and mertesacker has proven to be indispensable
Alvijay (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelsea got lucky
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol Barca trolls
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We'll get lucky against your @ss this Champions league again hehe
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well, kind of - if you can call the opposition giving them two goals for free 'lucky' then yeah, Chelsea did get lucky
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
But they won. Nuff said
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If the opposition 'gave' 2 free goals (so I suppose that ball accidentally bounced off Torres' leg and went in) then by definition the opposition sucks.... So if Chelsea is luck, Arsenal sucks
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Giroud makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He will take his time to settle, but he will
DrTruth (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree man, Giroud is just being frustrating. But damn Gervinho is playing great
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Entertaining match
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Brilliant game. Love the EPL!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football