Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Are We Done? Is This It?
Kukoha (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Is it fair to say that we are done for this season? Not sure if I have anymore tears left to shed? Almost seems as if we have no midfield play or defence at that
3 years ago
Boiler room 5 isn't flooded just yet, this ship is far from sinking.... Now keep your head up and we will stay on top of things!

Ktbffh!
3 years ago
Boiler room 5 is a Titanic reference by the way.... It was the last to be filled before the unsinkable ship tipped
Walley (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well that's a nice addition to my vocabulary, really liked it and also pretty anxious to use this sentence
ChelseaAllDay (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I agree with you MisterBloom!
Sham34 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well said MisterBloom
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well, we just have to qualify for champions league. Otherwise there be hell to pay for avb and we really need stability in the squad right now
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't think Roman's going to be happy with just champions league qualification this season AVB still might have hell to pay if we don't win something this year
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
True and that's a problem him wanting to win every year - how many mangers have we had compared the other top 4 teams over the last 5 years. Its not good for moral or the collective play -
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think it's safe to say that we are done for the season. I can't see us coming back
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys had a similar situation last year, and almost end up Champions, so don't write yourselfs off.... You'll be back
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well said Riajz I definitely agree with
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chances are slim but I won't lose hope until it's over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football