Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Sparta Praha V Chelsea, Feb 14
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Beautiful goal! What great inter play
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Good sub by Rafa lets carry this on to stamford bridge. :]
Jackplox (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You're having a laugh. Yes Oscar good sub, but Benayoun? Really...
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did Oscar really just do that?!?! WOW!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hell yeah Oscar! Saved a dreadful performance's ass...
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol @ "Rafa Benitez with an inspired change", a change that should have been made 80 mins earlier.    Idiot
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 1 year ago
Oscar next Kaka!
Juninho17 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Exactly what I think when I see him play.... Mini Kaka!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kinda looks like Kaka too
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Mata and torres need to rest.... Use oscar more he has a unique penetrating ability and his vision is 3D...
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 1 year ago
Everybodys vision is 3D
OmarKhattab (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oscar, Hazard and Mata should play together
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They usually do
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They usually don't. Victor Moses plays ahead of Oscar when Benitez is at the helm, not that I have a problem with that. Moses is a beast!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Glad we got the win. But pretty disappointing with the game, Chelsea played pretty boring and didn't do their best or score the goals they easily could have. So glad we got the win, with Oscar coming on and scoring but wasnt that great to watch. Expected better
Jackplox (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why are people saying Chelsea played awesome!? Did they even watch the game? We had no motivation off the ball. We let them have miles of space, but in the 2nd half, we were only slightly better. Noone bothered to get the ball except for maybe Marin and Ramires
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
So true. But this is footytube    Win = awesome  Lose = rubbish    I got used to that long ago...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Especially with s**t higlight
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Oscar's already a good player, but he will develop into a great player no doubt. Awesome goal. I see chelsea are developing some good team chemistry
Zezinho 1 year ago
All these Chelsea highlights have 2 things in common:  1. Torres misses a sitter  2. Someone else scores
At this point, I don't even know whether to laugh at Torres or feel bad for him anymore.... Gradually leaning towards the latter
Even as a United fan, my heart goes out to Chelsea. This is a team with immense talent and potential (But seriously, Oscar, WTF just happened), but the little man up top is playing the team like a toy. The Chelsea players should get Di Matteo back as manager over Skype or something
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha skype
Google +...
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Not because ima fan of chelsea, I just feel so bad for torres. Being one of the best strikers in the world and becoming one of the worst, all because of a knee injury. Yea I know he gets payed a lot to play football but he must feel pretty shitty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football