Forums / CFR 1907 Cluj
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V CFR 1907 Cluj, Dec 5
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Sick goal
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
As I always said the EPL been pretty average from last season, but the English league fans make the EPL seems like its the best in the universe which it is not. Best leagues 1. La Liga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. EPL, 4.... Serie A, 5. French ligue 1
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Urm, I don't understand how this proves your point about English teams....
We have already won the group, didn't matter for us, just need to rest and save our energy for the EPL (we're playing City this weekend, away).

You could say winning is a habit, but you have to play 100% to win, unless the other team plays that terribly.

Oh and that's complete bullshit with respect to your ranking. I'd like to see the science behind that. Pure intuition and a chip on your shoulder.
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why la liga is the best? When the best team in the world barca can only have goalless draw to benfica at home and lose to celtic?
So how this proves your point that la liga no 1 league?
It depends to the team, even barca will always lose games although it won't happen many times.... But still, we can't say that whoever beat barca will be the best team or league in the world right?

-common sense please-
La Liga is the Best league in the world and La Liga have the best players in the world even your guy Ronaldo said it which I'm not a fan of his, who in the world play for Man United worth watching? Giggs and Scholes are in there prime now they're the last two good players worth watching. English league is just one big fantasy you guys thing you're God gift to football? Sorry no you're not, no wonder the English national team is whack mate.... Do you remember what Barcelona did to Manchester United? Do you remember what Atletico Bilboa did to Man United?
Do you...
Titiduru22 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 1 year ago
Why is La Liga the best, just because besides Real and Barca the rest of the teams don't count?  Gimme a break !
What are you talking about rest of teams don't count? Atletico Madrid won the Europa Cup and super Cup if you never knew that, Malaga top there UCL group, Valencia went through with Bayern, Real and Barcelona also progress to the last 16, only one Spanish team got knock out of the Europa Cup.... That's what you need to know...
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Kidulthood, they don't care which league is the best.... As long they participated in the european competition to finish top of their group so barcelona arent always the best. If it makes you think a catatlan team will constantly win every match then your totally incorrect
@Kain what I'm saying La Liga got the better Technical soccer players in the world they play the most beautiful football majority of the times. South American/Latin and Spanish players are the best technical players in world football and majority of them play in La Liga, which makes it the best and I'm not even Spanish just got to admit the truth man...
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its plain and simple:  Best league- La Liga  Most Entertaining League- Epl
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Boring boring la liga and their fans....
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Last year, people said the champions league final would be another el clasico, blah blah! EPL teams suck after both Manchester teams out of group stage, blah blah. What happened? Chelsea beated Bayern in final.
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
La liga fans making it like a best league in the world, which is not. You suddup, everyone has their opinion and nobody gives a f**k bout what you think. Secondly, your a la liga fan yourself, which clearly shows how biased you are
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Epl is most entertaining league.... I would love to watch epl games more than la liga apart from barca games.... But as the quality concerned, la liga and bundes league is the best...
Karthikbayar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You think la liga is the best league in the world, probably that that is the reason people don't follow much here in asia  
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Enough with this bullshit argument. Just enjoy the football each team is playing in each competition. The quality of football and players we are seeing in different competition is pretty amazing so just enjoy that and stop putting other leagues down. People will have different opinion, learn to respect
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Awesome goal! It went to the top corner.... Any keeper would be beaten by that effort for sure!
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can not believe 1907 CLUJ outclassed Manchester United. But atleast they had a total shots of 22
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There's no need to beat them since we're already in
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ferocious shot!    Love to see more of these goals in the Champions League
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That's a smashing goal bruv! Great strike
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It was a great goal, almost carbon copy of scholes vs barca, but de gea got a lot closer to it than valdez ever did lol.

In all seriousness, very frustrating to watch us play without wingers, and with scholes and giggsy in the middle. It sucks how players are dropping like flies now. So much for squad depth
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol degea got closer than valdez. Good one. Valdez dived without effort to save just gave up hoping the ball hit the bar or rocket to the crowd.
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
This might be one of the best ways to not advance in style
Eyenvent (CFR 1907 Cluj) 1 year ago
Bravo CFR! Next, europa league
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Like to see a keeper who can save that shot from alberto. The curve was simply sublime that even scholes was proud of.

Like fergie said we're beaten by wonder goal not anything else. Ofcoz our own team wasn't good enough either. Anyway what matters most is many players rested for this weekend clash. That's what fergie cares about, that's what I care about
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Alberto with the goal of the week!
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wonder goal by luis alberto. What a wicked strike.

And phil jones is looking increasingly like the wayne rooney of old. Bulldozing through defenses and really packing on weight or muscles
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
What a goallll!
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Is it me or I just can't understand whats fergie mumbling :/?
Capteni (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He is quite coherent.... Maybe its the accent?
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
Goalassoooo!    Utd still miss van der sar

Kick4Life - changing lives through football