Forums / CFR 1907 Cluj
Order: Newest / Oldest
CFR 1907 Cluj V Manchester United, Oct 2
Churchboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great second goal from RVP!    Who said that Roo & Robin could not play well together? LOL!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bruce wayne and robin van perfect      Zhat combo has a dutch of class
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^ hahaha great comment!
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kind of connection I want to see from our key players
Rafael (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dear Van Persie,  We love you.    Sincerely, All Man Utd. Fans
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dear Arsenal,    Thanks for RvP.    Sincerely, All United fans
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dear Arsenal,    Thanks for Arsenal.    Sincerely, All United fans
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love the RVP + Wazza connection! Proves that world clas players just understand each other. SAF needs to give up on Evans. Just put Scott Wooton or Keane out there
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Loan or sell Evan to another club
TheBresh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You don't really believe Wootton or Keane are better than Jonny Evans do you?
I'd rather take my chances on them than f*****g Jonny Evans. But I ain't the gaffer, I don't choose the teams. Guess you just pray he gets his s**t together for the team's sake
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Was a shaky last 20 minutes but a win is a win is a win. Muhuhahah!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oooooh Robin Van Persie! He scores when He wants!This was the 1st game Rooney and Van Persie both started and it resulted to this
Van Persie 2goals
Rooney 2 assists
Partizoni (KF Partizani Tirana) 1 year ago
Cluj much better team than MU, MU just got lucky, too lucky scoring the first goal
Twice as much possession, twice as many shots on target, twice as many goals

Link: www.whoscored.com/Matches/667795/Live/Europe-UEFA-...

Man rvp really does look like strootman    Anyways, 6 points, half way towards qualification and hopefully winning the group
You mean Strootman tries to look like Van Persie. I'm happy with 6 points as well
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Man UTD struggling with these lowers clubs don't expect them to win champions league this season
Yep, I heard that
Shiwa (Manchester United) 1 year ago
They just don't want to see RVP holding the cup. They had trauma watching Nasri holding the cup last season
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dat's our football, we struggles in the beginning, then we just thrash anyone who's in our way to the cup
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Shiwa.... I think hurt you as Man UTD fan more then arsenal fans
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't think there was any bitterness about his statement. Utd would have been destroyed by Madrid/Barcelona and that's a fact.

Fact is, if you struggle with the lower teams, it doesn't bode well. Take it from an Arsenal fan, we've been hearing it for years
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
The Arsenal men are absolutely right - the praise for this performance has been laughable. Cluj played for the first 1/4 of the game and thank God! If they'd kept-up that passion and intensity all game we'd have been crushed. And when we finally did get in front, how did we handle this team who I've never heard of? We played it safe. Very rarely did we embarass this bunch of unknowns and eventually we resorted to running THE clock DOWN. The tactic you use when you're playing Barcelona for Christ's sake. Either the team steps-up big-time or we're gonna' get smashed by the top clubs and that's that. Unfortunately a lot of United fans seem to only care about stats and don't see it coming. The season'll be another trophyless one and they'll look for scapegoats once more. Evans? De Gea? Vidic's injury? Carrick? Nani? 'course, Mr. 'I Don't Need A World-Class CM' Fergie is untouchable.

And we sold Berba. Under the frivolous premise that we play too up-tempo for his style. LOL. He'd have fit right into the slow, cautious game we're playing nowadays.

.... Just my 2 cents
Unfortunately i'll have to agree with you.... Its sad, the level we sunk at
Its still very early in the season boys. No one is at their best. United never rele reaches top gear till winter time anyways. Just keep calm. They're not in bad positions atm
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Pito, United failed towards the end of last season. I don't think teams or supporters should bank of "getting into gear" around a certian time.

Acphenom, all I can say is reeeespek due!
Gabrizhi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP.... Brilliant!...
Sadip (Barcelona) 1 year ago
ROO-BIN!
Roofiq (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We don't need Batman.... We've got Roo-Bin.... Haha
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RVP's finishing for his second goal was just brilliant.  Looking forward to the Rooney-RVP combo!
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Attacking force was incredible today....
Rooney, RvP, Cleverley were awesome.

But man, our defence is crumbling. Silvestre ain't gonna' help as much, taking the fact that he's been released by both Arsenal and Wolfsburg. We need a fresh in-peak centre-back and left-back to replace Ferdinand and Evra. Ferdinand is obviously in his finishing stages, and Evra has been completely useless in defensive means. Buttner still needs time to adapt to English football, but he has great potential. No need to blame anything on Evans, he had a knock last match and obviously was struggling throughout the game, he's a great defender and a must-have in United's squad.
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 1 year ago
RvP still looking ridiculous
Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Says a guy with a name "rvpmvp"  Riiiiiiight
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He meant that in a good way man relax! It was a compliment!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
LOL the people on footytube aren't too smart
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oh wow! RVP Takes quality finishing to a totally different level! Talk about a Volley master!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football