Forums / CFR 1907 Cluj
Order: Newest / Oldest
CFR 1907 Cluj V AS Roma, Dec 8
[account-removed] 3 years ago
#1 both teams sucks!
Titiduru22 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 3 years ago
Same thing I could say about you and your english !
Merederem (Arsenal) 3 years ago
And yours...
Losers!
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Roma is still struggling to find its shape. However even if he is criticised (and well you might like him or not) I don't know how Boriello does but he scores regularly: 6 already in Calcio (0. 5 per game) and 3 in champions league (and he played 3 games)
Cwc90 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Check Traores celebration out at the end. He literally says Fu*# you to the whole crowd
Biggideal (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Yeahhhhh about that...
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
LoL. Not sure what happened there. He was cursing out his own team's fans.... He then said to the press that it wasn't very nice of him to do that.... :S

Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Neither one of these teams are that good in champions league play this year. I don't know what the prob is with the Italian teams but they just cannot step up in international play.... The good ol days are gone.... Used to be we could count on some great Italian play in champions league.... But sadly no longer.... Oh well, things change
Dude, inter won last year...
Saifur216 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
My friend, Inter wasn't a Italian team! Lol
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
We can count on the new blood Juventus, Napoli, Palermo or maybe our team Viola !
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
FORZA JUVE !
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Damn totti is getting old, , , roma need to sign a big player next season that could make the difference
Neilevvo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So there was no particular reason he gave then for that bizarre 'celebration'!?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It's just sad when a player does these sort of things in front of his own crowd. Who cares about his reasons and explanations
Piti666 (FC Steaua Bucuresti) 3 years ago
@Neilevvo - the crowd has been booing him for a while now - the kid thinks he's the next Drogba but can't score from 6 meters from the goal

He has no excuses - he's been pampered all over the press as if he's the world's next superstar - in fact, he is just an average player with a shitty attitude towards everyone - dissing the country, the club and even the fans that allowed him to be on TV in the first place - he's never gonna' get far

Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
CFR were terrible!  This season they have had a disappointing season.  While AS Roma were pretty rubbish as well.
Saifur216 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Bet most of the division winners are hoping to draw Roma for the knockout stage!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Mmm draw
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Borriello strikes again
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
This f*****g rutube pisses me of
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Just an average game. Nice goal Boriello
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't know how players can wear those "scarves" for lack of a better word. Wearing one would annoy the hell out of me walking down the street let alone wearing one in a football match!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football