Forums / CF Rayados de Monterrey
Order: Newest / Oldest
CF Rayados De Monterrey V Chelsea, Dec 13
VorteC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Solid game by chelsea.

More smiles from torres might mean he's returning to top form!

And interesting to see luiz in midfield
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lots of hate towards Chelsea for no apparant reason yet again
Saulx6 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
On your profile pic, is that dog about to poop on wayne's rooney shirt!? Blasphemy!
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good game.... Torres is making it difficult for mata, hazard, oscar infact the entire team.... As a striker you need to play with your midfielders for them to release you that final ball that will lead to goals instead is making the defender to defend well...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Silly comment from a chelsea fan.... I bet you have never played football! Torres is doing a lot of runs, but the midfielder behind him pass the ball sidewards. Oscar is so overrated, and Hazard he wouldn't score in front of a barn door. Mata is by far the best Playmaker in this Team, the rest are average. Mikel and Ramirez are the worst double Pivot I have ever seen, one a lazy c##t and the other a headless Chicken! Luiz did pretty good today. Torres isn't anymore that electric player he was at Liverpool, but he is still a good CF
You said the midfielder is passing the ball sideways is because torres is not pulling away from the defender.... Is making the job too easy for defenders to charge him and difficult to locate him with the ball.... He needs to do one touch with the midfielder before he received the final ball...
@Bungs the difference between you and me are pretty simple, I am watching week in and week out great football and you not! Fact! Chelsea fans are more concentrated in singing stupid thinks and insulting the own coach! Fact! I don't need to insult you, because your knowledge about football is not worth! Fact!

@Imaginsolo Take a look how Torres scored his goals for Liverpool and then say if he gets the same support and passes at Chelsea.

Btw. I am not a Torres Fan, but there is a agenda against him in England! I hope he goes back to ATM
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
@Bungs: I deleted your post it is not ok that you are attacking another member in a personal way like that no matter what he has said, I also hate the use of the word "Retarded" to describe another person it's so damn low I am not allowed to use the words on FT to say what I think when people openly use that word, you are belittling special people who have had an unfortunate start in life and people who can't live a normal life like most of us, to you it may just be a word, next time you use try to think of the people you are offending!

@Merowinger: Why you think its ok to come to the highlights section of a Chelsea match and openly condemn and attack the players of CFC is a bit silly, referring to players as "c**ts" and "headless chickens" it's painfully obvious people are going to react angrily, if you have something to say about the players at Chelsea please do so on your own page, this is not what the fans of Chelsea want to be reading on their own page ok
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sounds like Barcelona are still feeling the after-effects of missing out on a Champions League final
@Merowinger I almost never comment on anything but your comment bugged me so much I had to reply. Let me start by saying that I am a MAN you fan so I can't believe I'm about to defend Chelsea. The truth is chealsea defeated barcelona in the champions league semi finals. FACT! Secondly your the one that sounds so silly criticising other players by calling them "c*nts". However, I do agree with you if you meant Barcelona plays great football but I'm sure the club would be disappointing in having you as a fan
Batimovich (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@GreatScot if you are admin of this site.... Please put an age requirement to post a comment. Hopefully in that way we can avoid lot of silly comment from 8 years old kids (or to them who act like that), I see lot of that and make sicks. I do love football as a sports and not as a religion! I only believe in scores and good match!
I have come to realized that most people don't know how soccer is been played.... But come to think of it everybody has their own idea and opinion.... Torres is my 2nd best striker in the world after ronaldo delima(brazil) but right now torres is not making the job easy for himself.... He needs to work with the midfielder 1st before making that run.... Use your movement to disorganized the defence if torres can do this I guarantee you he will bang in many goals
I am not here to criticise other Players, but I'm sick of all the hate and bash Torres gets week in and week out. It looks like an agenda against him.
It's not his fault that a rich russian paid 50m£, it's not his fault he got a seriuos injury and lost a yard of pace. Torres is a nice guy and he deserves a little bit of respect. His Teammates love him, as you can see how the Team celebrated his goal!

Btw. I'm here because I love football, and I like Players like JT, Lampard, Mata and so on, and I hope Chelsea WINS the CWC.
Apologize my improper words in the former comment
@Merowinger could not agree more. Well said
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Stop going on about Torres. If his great goal at Sunderland last week instead had have shaved the post and subsequently he not have taken the penalty then we would all be saying he's s**t, he's gotta' go. He is in a good run of form at the moment, that's it. He (in my opinion) will never hit the level he did at Liverpool. Leave it alone please, some of you are worse than the english media
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
But it didn't shave the post...
Torres is a good striker but he's not properly coordinating with the midfielders. He needs to pull away defenders to receive pass and then release himself.... His movement needs to improve drastically or else it will be difficult for him to score a hat-trick
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Btw/ Mata is the boy!
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Highlights are on the BBC sport website
Zezinho 1 year ago
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think we desperately need a ST. Torres is a CF like Rooney whereas RVP is more of the target man whose main mission is to score rather than pass. Sturridge plays such role too but is being condemned many times for being selfish. I think we need a pure striker who just needs to aim at goal instead of blasting aimlessly
You right.... We need a finisher that can score goals from nothing.... Torres seems to need a clear chance for him to score and is not coordinating properly with the midfielders and I hope rafa can fix it
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha it makes me smile that people go to the bother of watching the highlights and then vote Chelsea rubbish. Why would you even watch a team who you think are rubbish? Pure jealousy.

Chelsea have played really good football the past 3 games and Torres looks so happy at the moment - chin up and smile on his face. Mata.... What a little genius. Nice to see Lamps getting some minutes, definitely missed him recently. Luiz looks very comfortable in midfield.

Woop woop!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Really nice to see Chelsea win this game. DIdn't think they wouldn't but its nice. Mata great shot. Nice to see Torres keep scoring, nice deflected shot and he's in good pace and looking forward to see him keep scoring. Should be nice if we win in the final
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Beautiful first goal for chelsea
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Looooooooool  Torres' fail celebration.
You have posted that 11 times, it's not that funny really. How old are you? Eight?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha that's funny though cause I finally noticed his knee's got stuck in the grass and he fell. Pretty funny I guess but Torres is awesome
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Benitez turn Torres into a tiger!
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
He's had a good run against 3 straight weak opponents. Lets see what happens when he faces some tougher competition. Then we'll see if he's a tiger or not
Blues4life1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No doubt he will score against a weak team like AC Milan anyday
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Well, he won't get the chance this year unfortunately
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good on you, Torres
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I have been screaming for CDM position for Luiz since Ancelloti bought him. He has great vision! Some of the passes were just beautiful. Ramires and Romeu can never get such vision, I wouldn't even bother talking about Mikel.
Good Win! Keep Luiz there
Tomasmolan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
CDM? Your not playing ultimate team now mate haha
Haha, I love that game. You got Xbox?
Ha yeah man, got fifa 13 but I hated it, worst football game i've ever played. Gone back to fifa 12 now
Because you can't cope with the dynamism of fifa 13.... How on earth you prefer fifa 12 to 13.... Dude grow up
I broke my fifa 12.... I HATE THAT GAME! It was so bad!  @Imaginsolo  No need to call him a kid. His opinion mate...
Nope, imaginsolo, I can't cope with how sweaty everyone plays the game, and the game plays terribile as well. Even big youtubers that post fifa gameplay have stopped playing the game because they think it is awful, I'm not the only one mate, I like the pace of 12, 13 is like its on speed, its just horribile. That's just my opinion though and you can have yours

Kick4Life - changing lives through football