Forums / Celtic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rangers V Celtic, Mar 25
Eric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too little, too late, Celtic. What a sh*t show this game was
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I don't get it?

It was a great game, had everything, goals, drama, red cards, was a typical old firm with both teams going for it!

McGregor had a couple of excellent saves in the first half if it were not for that it could have been so different!

I may be being a little biased because I'm a Rangers fan but any neutral I'm guessing would have enjoyed this game too!
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Tremendous game, maybe eric has a little inkling for celtic? .... Lol, that being the case it would have been a s**t game.... Lol
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 years ago
I absolutely enjoyed it too it was thoroughly entertaining! Let's hope Rangers can pull through their ordeal so we can continue to see classic Old Firm matches!
Punaniking (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Anyone got highlights of the sending offs?
Go to this page, Tony has posted highlights there too....

Link: www.footytube.com/teams/scotland/rangers/?ref=head...
Oh well, its party time over here, what a waste of money for the celtic fans with their inflatable champers bottles....Lol

THE famous rangers bouncy:.........Its a medley, I'm still partying with the booze left over from celtics non event....Lol, well it was of no use to them.

DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 years ago
Aluko's goal was absolutely brilliant, great speed and composure to slot that ball into the back of the net. I think Rangers fan deserved this win after the ordeal that the club have gone through
Brilliant, we may not win the league but we stopped them winning it at our home and that's what really mattered on the day, stand up performance from the boys, extremely proud of them right now!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football