Celtic are a young team that's why they couldn't handle juventus
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
What a save from buffon!
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Capitano !
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm a Madrid fan and I agree that he's indeed the best in the world. Legend
BrandOooo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Celtic had great possession. But possession with out goals doesn't win matches, hats off to Juve's second goal- vidals composure from Pierlo's ball, was stellar
Zezinho 1 year ago
You've been watching too much of Barca maybe? It's ludicrous to be talking about possession when you're losing 5-0. Do you actually think Juve wanted 85% possession?
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
He just said Celtic had great possession but without goals and also admired Juve's goals. And look what you've left as comment
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Fino alla fine, forza juventus !
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
People who thought Celtic had a chance had to be drunk. Barcelona lost because they are bad at defending compared to Juventus
Peterpan 1 year ago
Bonucci is my least favorite player from juventus while Barzagli is at the moment the N1 italian's defender. This Juventus can go far but they still haven't faced the "real" champions league's contenders (Bayern, Real....) if they past the test than Juve's fans can start believe in it
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I think Georgio is Italy's number one defender
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
The only one who did is Real and United. So this argument counts for everyone left
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Imagine Ledley's shot would be on target. Nice strike
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I just loveeeeee pirlo! One of the greatest players to pull on the italian shirt
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Happy to see Juve back on top
Sgbianconero (Juventus) 1 year ago
Omg it's Quagliarel-LA. And pirlo's pass for the second goal was absolutely tremendous. And Barzagli is just a beast
OutMod (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Gratzi Juve, see you and the Quatra    P I are L oh < 3
Monkeymagic01 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn amazing performance by Pirlo as usual
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow juventus fielded almost a starting 11 of second stringers and yet could still win so comfortably against celtic. Frankly speaking, celtic looks out of ideas. Their only source of opportunities and goals against top sides seem to be from set-pieces and long balls only. That's why barca struggled against them.

But juventus' defence is amazing and solid. Even when they sat back in the 2nd half after going 5-0 up on aggregate, celtic hardly carved out any concrete chances and fail to take any of them when presented with a goal-scoring opportunity

Kick4Life - changing lives through football