Forums / Celtic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Celtic V SK Rapid Wien, Oct 1
Boazzz88 (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Disappointing for Celtic not to get the win, especially after losing to the Israeli side Hapoel Tel-Aviv. They're gonna' need to pick up the pace in their next couple matches if they hope to continue in the new europa Leauge
CRsucksR9rulezz (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Does anyone know what happened in 84 between them?
Swolf (Everton) 5 years ago
I second that.... What happened?
Gideon87 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hooliganism marred their 1984 cup winners cup tie. You can read about it in wiki I think
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Celtic need a massive shake up their form is terrible lately
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 5 years ago
Wow the whole match 2500 rapid fans in glasgow are way louder than 50000 homesupporters! Best support world wide! SCR forever
ParadiseCFC (Celtic) 5 years ago
Should have won this had 3 or 4 good chances second half, we'll still qualify, but winning the SPL is most important this year
SwissBluenose (Rangers) 5 years ago
2 in a row for Rangers. That's for sure Well, it looks bad at the moment but after the old firm things will look different. Cheers
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Scottish teams doesn't act very well on the international competitions this year...
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Celtic should have won this game.  Both the goals were neatly put away ^_^
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Its disappointing how Celtic could not get revenge in this match.  The early goal conceded seemed to set the mood for this game
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Nil nil is a fair result
Frank025 (Standard de Liège) 5 years ago
Dommage pour le celtic...
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I thought Celtic might win this game but they haven't and I don't think they will win Europa, they might go far but don't see them winning it as they have to play some tough games
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Celtics goal came of some terrible passing in the back that is pretty embarassing for rapid but I was still a nice finish by mcdonald

Kick4Life - changing lives through football