Forums / Celtic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Celtic Chat
TelGOLD (Celtic) 5 years ago
Only 6 days until a new SPL season kicks off - I think the appointment of Tony Mowbray will invigorate the Celts this season and they will win the league. N'Guemo looks a good player, I was really impressed with his positional sense and workrate in the second leg against Dynamo Moscow.
I think Celtic can get past Arsenal to qualify for the group stages but it is going to be mighty hard - Celtic do seem to fare well against English opposition having beat Man United, Liverpool and Blackburn in recent years in European competition
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Tough result for Celtic today. Looked very sharp in the first half, but that fluke gallas got changed the mood of the game
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Thought celtic were gonna' be better, they were so sloppy 2nd half
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Between us Marc-Antoine Fortune is rubbish, get rid of him, he is one of the reasons you lost yesterday, he is the reason of West Bromwich Albion going down, missed 2 times in empty net in such an important match for Albion! Be serious put him on the bench or let him work as a clubs bus driver or something
Curlsz (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
I wanted celtic to beat arsenal but with their current form, doubted it. Arsenal deserved to win but the two goals were lucky
Brogan7 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hahahaha 5-2 what a result
Celtic are 2 good 4 d spl
Up celtic
Up celtic
The bhoys
TelGOLD (Celtic) 5 years ago
I hope Celtic can do the business tonight at the Emirates but I strongly doubt it - the first leg was so unlucky for Celtic with the Gallas deflection and the Caldwell own goal - none of which Boruc was to blame for.
I hope tonight that Celtic still have a chance at half-time but I do fear they might get blown away early by Arsenal.
Celtic have nothing to lose - nobody is expecting them to go through - Celtic must get the first goal - if they do - well excitement will follow
Kashmoney (Celtic) 5 years ago
Can't wait for thur night, thin we will do it, but as Samaras was saying in the paper, need to take it a game at a time and not get to ahead of ourselves.

2-0 to the hoops
Celtic are off to a terrific start to the campaign. Good result last week. Really am hoping on seeing some success in the Europa league.... It's weird not seeing Celtic in the champions league
Come on Celtic. Need to bounce back from the loss and string a few wins together. Hopefully the break will give the lads some time to rest, stay fit, and refocus. Overall though, a good start to the season
WMSWildcat17 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm glad were still ahead of rangers but we need a win  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football