Forums / Celtic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Celtic, Oct 23
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Iniesta's goal was incredible
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You would say that lol
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow.... What a defensive mistake to make in the 94th minute...
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah Barcelona got lucky for sure, sucks to see Celtic lose at that time in the game
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 1 year ago
72% possession, 26 shots to 4, 15 corners to 1. Yeah really lucky, lucky they didn't accidentally score 10 goals instead of 2
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@Myroomismessi well those stats just show how awesome was celtics defence. Don't discredit celtic, they showed great character and spirit. Before this match I'm pretty sure people predicted a thrashing by barcelona but Celtic were awesome and gave barcelona a good competition. Deserved to get a draw atleast but that's just football
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^^^^ those 2 are embarrassment to Manchester United fans and football fans. Diagonal runs are always difficult to pick up
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@Verbatim.... Are you sure you were watching the whole game of barcelona for full 94 mins.... I think you just watched the highlights here and started to run your mouth.... Whats the use of playing midfielders in the game where you are defending in your own penalty box.... Celtic sud have played 8 natural defenders, 1 goalie and 2 forwards for counter attack.... Give praise to Celtic for holding Barcelona.... All they did was defend and defend.... Its football and you need to attack as well. So that was the worst part for Celtic....
[account-removed] 1 year ago
LOL
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
82% possesion, not 72 myroomis
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Iniesta's goal is one of the greatest goals I've ever seen
Asetr (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Mascherano yellow card again, yeah we definitely need more attacking players
Coooookie 1 year ago
Um you should all realize that Braca scored all 3 goals in this game.... The Match stats are wrong: The Celtic goal was an own goal by Mascherano.
This doesn't take anything away from Celtic's Tenacity
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
Um no you are very wrong. It was not an own goal. I think if you played the sport you would understand what constitutes an own goal. The ball deflected off Mascherano - that does not mean he scored an own goal
Ltm017 1 year ago
No MichalisC you are wrong. From what I saw that ball would at the most hit the post. It was heading out before Masch touched it
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Heartbreaker for Celtic, but always had a feeling Barca was gana break through their defence
[account-removed] 1 year ago
90 % possession for Barca....    New world record for a professional football match?
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wow no way! If that's true, that's pretty crazy!
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
According toLink: www.soccernet.com possession breakdown was:
Barcelona 82% vs. Celtic 18%
Not quite 90% but still overwhelming. Most impressive.

Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Quite easily could have been 5-1, decent goalkeeping but Barca were all over them like a rash
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Quite easily could have been 5-1, decent goalkeeping but Barca were all over them like a rash
TKroos (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Illuminati? What are you doing on football page? I thought you were busy working with your secret society s**t
Firewall (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How on earth did Celtic goalkeeper manage to stop Messi's goals?
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I know eh! Specially that header. It was so powerful. Great reactions by the keepr!
Typical Brittish team trying to park the bus and then with 8 players in the box vs Barca's 3 they let in a goal.... Classic. Those lobbed balls in the box were amazing
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Might as well call Celtic an Irish club....    Respect for Celtic. Your club would've sieved 8 against Barca.
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn! I'm just jealous to watch Barcelona's style, it was too damn good!
You are very brave, wasn't it all your fans calling them cheating divers before?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
There's quite a few knowledgable Mancs out there mate...
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Emphasis on few
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its mostly Madrid and Chelsea fans who criticize Barca for diving. The times I've seen United play Barca we had no issues with diving so I don't see why United fans should be involved in Madrid-Barca marriage argument
Your fans blame Barca players for diving because you lost twice to them in champions league finals
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Take a bow son forester he had a great game with his fine saves
Floppsybunny (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Celtic's goal was a bit fortunate (unfortunate), but the delivery on the freekick was very very good. Celtic were dangerous throughout when they broke, and did a great job of marking Messi out of most of the game. They'll feel unlucky not to get a point. A great game between two legendary clubs. But what a beautiful goal from Iniesta! Great football in the move. And Jordi Alba steps up right when we need him
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Jesus plays for Celtic?
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
No he plays for Sevilla
Stan182 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol.... I don't mean jesus navas.... I meant jesus christ.... The one who scored the header for celtic...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Mascherano scored the header for Celtic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football