Forums / Celtic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Celtic, Aug 26
Walcott (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Loved it! Even though we didn't pushed, we managed to score 3 goals and it could've been more (bendtner! En eduardo missed big chances).  
Fortuyn (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
He certainly didn't miss a diving opportunity
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
No chance for celtic! Arsenal is a very dynamic team
Russo23 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Awesome game for the Gunners

Keep it up lads, We need someone to dominate the midfield though and maybe one or two more defenders.... This could make it solid for us

Good game lads
Ahmed990 (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
This comment has been removed.
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Ahahahaha this guy!
Kutman (Arsenal) 5 years ago
The game was not as exiting as I expected, but I loved it. Celtic couldn't do anything at all.
The game became exiting when Arshavin came.
3 goals)))
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Arshavin's goal was amazing pure instinct  Eduardo's dive was bad but he came from a big ass injury so I'm not giving him s**t for it
Affainyi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Agreed. On both counts
Maybe you guys suffer from wenger's myopia too?
Johngeer (Manchester United) 5 years ago
You guys are pretty lucky to go through as all your goals were from luck besides the Arshavin goal and Eboue's goal. I'm sure alot of you guys are still dissapointed and want revenge on the beating we gave you last time at the Emirates. Good luck but it will be a Manchester victory
Johngeer (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It will be an intersting game as both teams are in good form
Anils (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How can you say both team are in good form manchester in good form specially play with thailand malaysia...
Biriukov (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Man UTD fans shouldn't even talk about luck. But yea it is going to be a good game on Saturday
Paolob (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How are we lucky to go through when we clearly dominated both legs? Goals are goals and a Manchester fan should know that considering the numerous sloppy last-ditch goals you've had against considerably lower opposition.

Oh, didn't Manchester lose to Celtic at Old Trafford a couple years ago?

Fail troll fails
ForeverArsenal (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You loss to Burnley and barely beat Birmingham!
Totas (Arsenal) 5 years ago
And those last comments above is how Johngeer utd fan became Epic fail!    It's gonna' be a craaazy game this saturday
Aeastep (Arsenal) 5 years ago
We were not lucky to go through against celtic, we dominated both games. Plain and simple
Rooneyrunsrings (oxford united) 5 years ago
I agree Arsenal were and generally great, I wish we could post more constructive comments, . Without the great teams we wouldnt have great matches, (Gettin abit bored with the neh neh, and neh nehs,) Luck and bad luck have a large part to play in any teams season. I can't wait for saturday, because for 90 mins I will be really entertained, and that doesn't happen much these days. Why is it we only look at one possible negative, I mean did the best team win over the two legs or not. Of course they did, well done and well deserved Arsenal
I agree they steamrolled celtic.... Not because they were lucky....

But if you asked wenger about the dive, he would probably say "i didn't see it" lollllll
Detrius (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Why are you so bitter Fortuyn(Real Madrid)? Most of your posts here is about eduardos dive. Stop whining, the game was already done in the first leg. Grow up
Gunner95 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well spoken Detrius! (Great match)
SQtotheizo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Loved how they played it was a good game
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Arsenal is a great team to watch, their game is so smooth that you'll think that it easy to do. You can see that the players knows each other, good goals good performance. What more to say? Celtic played against a team to avoid at the moment next up man utd
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wow nice goal from Arshavin. I think that Arsenal will beat Man UTD 2-1 this weekend lets go Arsenal
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Massimo Donati is friggin' awesome....    Why hasn't he gone to the EPL yet!?!?!?!
Swolf (Everton) 5 years ago
Eduardo shame shame
Gunner95 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes! We know! Stop complaning!
ForeverArsenal (Arsenal) 5 years ago
After an injury like his I wouldve jumped out of the way to.... It's the refs fault for making the wrong call.... Nobody said s**t when Ryan Babel clearly dove in the box during the 08 champions league QuarterFinal wich knocked arsenal out!
Naifla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Agree. He had injury for one year, of course he will jump. Well who knows? Anyway I don't see why he would do that. We had enough points
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Stop playing football if somebody touching you would scare the s**t out of you. Shame on you. What a ridiculous and absurd excuse
That's a ridiculous statement.... Being injured previously gave a player the right to dive?

The same fans who jeered ronaldo for diving now say its fine for eduardo to.... Double standard goons...
That wasnt jumping out of the way.... It was diving.... Are you blind or wad
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I really think that the Eduardo dive completely put Celtic down for the game. This was the same ref that controversially gave Italy the freekick that went on to send the italians through instead of the Scots in that winner take all game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football