Forums / CE L Hospitalet
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V CE L Hospitalet, Dec 22
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Practice match against amature team or what?  
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
What? Barca played Madrid again today? Send me link please thanks!
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I thought Barca be play against Madrid today.... LMAO
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lmao nope.... Had it been against madrid the entire barca team would have done "a cuenca"
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow look at the diving.... Ronaldo dives allot too but wow!
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Result good for barca.... But I am starting to doubt the quality of the rest of Spanish teams even if it is 2nd divison.... This is sad
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Stop crying Moe. Your leader taught the world the master's technique to diving, so it's sort of his fault.
We'll make sure we give you a proper diving treatment when we knock you out of the champions league.... Again
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Moe, they also beat Santos a few days ago. You should change your genius comment to "i am starting to doubt the quality of the rest of the world's teams.... "
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
@Real Madrid?
Do you know there were 7 players out there played for the world champion?
Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Pedro. Pique, Puyol, Thiago

So world champion vs 2nd dividion its normal if you ask me.
Other teams playing in la liga losing to us 5-0, so don't blame the 2nd division teams
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We weren't trying to humiliate L'hospitalet, but then they went and injured Iniesta. The rest of the team got pissed off and set aside any considerations of mercy
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Totaly agree, I saw the game and after their keeper did that chalenge on Iniesta and some other bad chalenges the team was really "pissed of" and you could see that after iniesta went out.
Well done barca
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think Dreadlord was just joking Alba. Because the youngsters just wanted to prove themselves, and man, did they do a good job doing that. Tello and Thiago were awesome.

Also: L'Hospitalet are a club connected to Barça: they're a daughter-club of ours. I don't think either side had feelings of hatred or something for one another
What ^ said
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
What an embarrassment holy crap. Domination to the max
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hospitalet got hospitalised.... Lol
So, what goal should we vote on? I loved Thiago's steal, trickery and goal, but then he gave that long ball to Tello who ran across the pitched and slotted it home. And then there's Tello's second goal: a perfect placed curling shot.

What to do, what to do?
And don't forget Xavi's little volley!
.... And the combination leading up to Iniesta's goal.
Mmmmmm.... *drool*
Slightly off topic, but I'm still in awe of the combo leading up to Fabregas goal in the CWC final.... I counted to make sure - every single player, other than Valdes, got involved in the minute-long fluid buildup to the goal
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
What a one sided game. I think this is barcelona's highest margin of victory. Is it?
Musah (Kaizer Chiefs) 2 years ago
Is this the highest goal score in Camp Nou this season?
Aneat2 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes sir
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a tight game....
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Quite competitive tournament also. And this is like not even close to first team
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
Amazing. Haters won't have any explanations for this game, let's just respect this wonderful team
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
The embarrassment of talent that this team has is, well, embarrassing.... There were some who thought Fabregas would not get playing time, and look at the number of assists that he continues to have! Is there an all-galaxy tournament that we can send this team to, because there is clearly no competition left on this planet!
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
I agree
When Liverpool's Suarez dives, it's ok. When Man U's Nani dives, it's ok. When Mannchester City's Balotelli dives, it's ok. When Real Madrid's Ronaldo dives, it's ok. When Chelsea's Torres dives, it's ok. When Bayern Munich's Robben dives, it's ok. When AC Milan's Prince dives, it's ok. When inter milan's materazzi dives, it's ok. But when any player from Barca dives because they're getting kicked by an overly aggressive team, OMG they're diving they're A disgrace TO football. Listen to yourselves before you talk
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Haha, wait a minute, overly aggressive? Relative to barca you mean? 'cause it seems barca players are all pussies when any player tackles them, they fall like toothpicks man!
Haha, and its ok, we get your point, barca is a screwed diving team, and I'm glad you noticed that by highlighting it in CAPS.
Caps RAGE!^. ^
Not rage really. If you check my thumbs up, you'll see that quite a few people agree with me. Maybe you should go find something better to do like, say, watch liverpool attempt to score a goal
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker your teams Sergio Busquets is most blatant actor footballer ever
Correction, Sergio Busquets is the most underrated defensive midfielder. I'll show you what I mean when he neutralizes chelsea's attack to a toothless kitten
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Easy mate. Even Suarez got sue from his action. So just don't make it general. If every player dices what we gonna' watch, drama? No!
For me, dive is okay as long as it's save his foot.
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker:

Haha I like how you say 'when this team player dives its ok', but when you start talking about Barca you add something you didn't add to the other players you mentioned, in that in Barca's case it is the opposition’s aggression that makes them dive. Be consistent with your argument.

I hate diving period, all it shows is that football is becoming a sport for wimps, and the professionals and their fans find this ok.

Damn I miss the days men were men, and not soft little wimps
Well, 3Dhome. When teams play against the best team in the world, it's human instinct that you're going to try and play the game of your life against them because you want to prove something, that they're not the best. Aggression is also a trait that comes in that package. Let's use an example, Arsenal vs Barcelona first leg quarter finals 2011. Have you EVER seen song so uncharacteristically aggressive? By the first half he should have been sent off over all the dangerous fouls on Messi. And the Arsenal team tried so hard in that game to beat Barcelona because they knew they were the best. They played more collectively and with more hunger eventhough it was only the quarter finals in the champions league. Every team is like that to Barcelona and they have to "dive" every game in fear of getting hurt. I don't know about you, but I would rather dive then get my leg broken.
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ChaoStriker

Ok if that is how you want to see it.

You do know Ramsey and Eduardo got broken legs as a result of bad tackles? But you do not see me advocating that it is ok for Arsenal players to dive.

All I'm saying is that diving is cowardice, and the fact people can make excuses for it, makes it clear to me that the sport is on a downhill spiral, in terms of integrity, honour and sportsmanship
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am sure that Barca supporters voted for that comment.

Barca players take diving to a different level but NO and it has nothing to do with being injured or not, they are playing to the ref.

Deal with the truth of your team. Excellent players but they need to cut it out.

It is not OK when other players dive either.

Flowillow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker
For the sake of humoring, i'll overlook your spastic interchanging of the word "they" in reference to Arsenal or Barcelona, and infer meaning
"they played more collectively and with more hunger even though it was only a quarter final champions league herp derp.... "
-Why would any team, regardless of who they face, not want to play with collective hunger in a quarter final? Moreover, a Champions League quarter final? Lol at all the caps rage, you mad bro?
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Which real madrid fan voted rubbish? Anyway, amazing teamplay in almost all the goals.... Even though it was against a weak side. Our youngsters are very promising!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
GabeG23 (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Cool story bro, internet is srs bznz, also.... You mad bro?
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Look who's talking (like Mourinho)! Btw, its 1 title in 2 years. Barca maybe ahead of titles in Mou's 2 years time but theres still a long way to go. You never know, you can eat your own barcadick words once we will get that La Liga title and maybe this time we will beat you at champions league!
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
FCBMessi10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agreed! Barcelona officially demolished Hospitalet!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football