Cardiff City V Blackburn Rovers, Nov 29
Emmetsman (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Keane has to go....        
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
You are the fan, you word counts
I meant 2 LMAO
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really too bad seeing how bad Blackburn playing lately, kinda feel bad for them its tough, but good for Cardiff to win, beat EPL team at home, that's cool to see
I'm not amazed by Chelsea performance either
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Me either
Plaggz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is not good for Rovers! Smh
Reddevilboyz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think it is simple that the fan and players want the manager out!
To sloppy mistakes and energized Cardiff against what can you say
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
FAIL rovers
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh boy Blackburn. Wonder for how long they can keep their talents like Samba, Hoillet and Rochina
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How low does Blackburn need to go before the owners realise that Steve Kean is killing the club. Out of the Carling Cup and dead last in the EPL, next, they'll be out of the FA Cup competition pretty early too...
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Swansea doing well in the Premiership, Cardiff in the League Cup.... Welsh teams are on a high I would say
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Kean has got to be the luckiest manager alive. He just signed a new contract last week. I respect him for not playing alot of his key players but that's what cost them and he literally admitted to forfeiting this match. For his sake I hope he knows what he's doing and starts getting points in the league. He could look back and regret this loss 'cause if they were relegated at least they would have something to look back and say they made it to the semis of the carling cup but it was never to be. Anyway credit to Cardiff. They outplayed a poor Blackburn side

Kick4Life - changing lives through football