Forums / Cagliari
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Cagliari, Jan 15
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Go Juve I hope they would stay undefeated all season long
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
You know the feeling of doing so
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Beautiful teamwork on the goal.... Too bad that form couldn't continue throughout the game
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Even though he scored for Juventus, Vucinic is still not showing his worth. Hope Quag comes back very soon
Spigy (Juventus) 2 years ago
Lol @ hungarian highlights
MasterYoda (Juventus) 2 years ago
Cagliari scored from their only shot on goal and then defended with 10 men. That wasnt football they played, that was anti-football. Still Juve did well I only wish Krasic wasnt included in the squad cause that last minute miss was unbelievable, guess sell him while we still can ! Forza JUVE !
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I hate it when people say this.... Just because it wasn't pleasurable to watch doesn't mean it wasnt football. All styles are different, cagliari wanted the draw at that point and they got it. I can't criticize that
MasterYoda (Juventus) 2 years ago
And what style is that? Defending with 10 man, is that, the stay back at all cost and every ball we get just clear it as far as possible away from goal, or is it, we have no idea what we're doing so we're just gonna' sit back and pray to god we don't concede. Cheers !
Sg2ym (Juventus) 2 years ago
@masteryoda, although that is not a respectable style of play, it is fairly efficient, especially for teams which do not posses high quality. In this case, Cagliari wanted the point and the only way for them to do that was play catenaccio. Everyone knows that if they played Juventus straight up, they would lose badly!
Egypt4Life (Juventus) 2 years ago
Although juventus is undefeatable.... It still needs to improve greatly
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Both goals were great, Juve had the better one though. Great team work.... Results = Amazing
Zerol410 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Even if it pains me, I think Cagliari's one is a beauty. Defence should have done better...
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yes sir, this is very good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football