Forums / Bursaspor
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Bursaspor, Nov 24
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Brilliant match.  Valencia were superb.
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 3 years ago
Valencia definitely showed they were the better side. Great goals!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Valencia were great, the game was like I thought it would be
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow.... Valencia whooped up on them!
GDimac (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lovely.... Favourite club in Spain
3 years ago
And they say La Liga is just Real Madrid and Barcelona. Soldado is a great player. Will do well for Valencia
Beckpro19 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It is just RM and Barcelona when was the last time someone else won La liga?
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Some stats for beckpro19, I think you need to learn some things as it clearly shows you need some guidance.

Starting from 1996 till 2010 -
La Liga title has been shared between 5 teams, Barca, are. Madrid, Valencia, Ath. Madrid and Deportivo Coruna. (Barca and Madrid winning 6 times each)

Where as In EPL it has been shared by only 3 teams, ManU, Arsenal and Chelsea. ManU winning 9 times.

It doesn't mean that LaLiga is better, all I'm trying to say is you should accept the fact that they are two different types of league with different style of play.

Syairazi (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Isenblud, you got your facts wrong. EPL has been shared by 4 teams, the 3 you stated above and also Blackburn. Blackburn won the EPL in 95/96.

However, I'll have to agree that La Liga is not just about Real and Barca, though they are the teams of the moment
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ohhh lovely goals galore they should do this more often in la liga
Ahavor (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No shock here, Valencia just destroyed turkish club
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
What a domination!
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Imbalance
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This is rape. Bursaspor didn't deserve this, but valencia are beasts at home! Valencia got a bit lucky against rangers, but their finishing tonight was unbelievable! It'll be interesting to see how they perform at OT.

Which one for goal of the week? I'm so confused!
Ltm017 3 years ago
Yes and you got lucky against Valencia? Make a difference?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Valencia might be a good team but they still can't be Manchester United, We are too nice!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Too nice.... Start scoring goals for beeing nice
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Can't be MU? Why the hell do they want to be MU.... They lost their key strikers and still perform pretty good
Noir853 (Juventus) 3 years ago
You joking right? The most luckiest team in 2010. Valencia deserved to trash your team atleast 3-0 when you 1st meet. Well I hope your luck runs out when they visit OT next
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow that is some great english the "most luckiest" you know there is an edit button mate
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You don't get lucky 27 something games in a row reject!
Ltm017 3 years ago
United was lucky. 1-0? Valencia played better than you the entire match. Sorry but the comment is ridiculous.... Don't get lucky? United are the epitome of luck!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Some football they play.... If they wouldn't sell some key players never know what might have been!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It looked almost too easy. I'll ask once again, how on earth did that team become the champion of Turkey? Fenerbhce, Besiktas or Galata must have been sleeping or away at vacation at that moment.... They would definitely do better than that
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Good point krzys.... Thats' a real mystery and very hard to comprehend!
Sludeking (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good game by Valencia

Kick4Life - changing lives through football