Forums / Bursaspor
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Bursaspor, Oct 20
Lover2186 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mangal you lucky like always f*****g bastards
ManUTDYoung (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Umad?
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Bursaspor was far from being a real opponent for United unfortunately. Great strike from Nani but the rest of the game was not of the same quality though
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1 star for this match.... Very average performance, United have hard times ahead of them. Nani was exceptional today though
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Missed most of the game, but I'm not sure if 1-0 is a good result. I'm sure we had enough quality to win the match, which we did, but I was expecting more goals.

Well, fergie's rotation continues. As long as we get the desired results, who am I to complain about goals? Here's to a another good result at stoke!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
1-0 is a horrible result. We should have won 5-0 or 6-0. Anyway I m looking forward to the wolves game. I would like to see that as a 3-0 or 4-0 win
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Very boring & poor match man utd is gonna' hit the rock bottom if roo will leave whos gonna' score goals nani? Or chicharito? LOL oh wait that's right berbas gonna' score goals )
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Luckily messi won't leave, otherwise who would score for barseeloner (
JpDelPiero (Juventus) 4 years ago
Villa
Filsuf (Arsenal) 4 years ago
David villa has been a huge FLOP for barca and spain since the world cup
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It seems like the World Cup has put a lot of players out of form, with only 2-3 national players that managed to pick themselves up!
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago

Horrible comparison, first season playing for Barca remember? Besides, Barca could fall back on Villa, international goal machine, double-digit goal scorer for Valencia, or Pedro who had that meteoric rise to success. Wasn't he the only one to score in all 6 competitions in their most successful year to date? Some pretty clutch ones too.
I would take those two over Berbatov+Chicarito, who would probably be United's first choice pairing up front
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
Ugh. Nani is hot right now, chicharito does have an eye for goal, and berba is a magician. We'll probably sign a big name or two when we sell rooney in jan. In addition, our young players are showing good potential. I really hope we get rid of him; there's no sense in keeping a player who isn't motivated to play for the team and win. It's funny how he criticizes the team's future, when he's in the worst form of his career
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Villa iniesta pedro bojan Take your pick any of them are attacking mind players which are perfectly capable for score goals (except mess of course). As for man utd fans do not compare nani to CR because nani always will be shadow of CR
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nani need to be more consistent and loose all his antics, diving, whining and then he can be great player...
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Whats a chicarito
Tevez (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Means little pea
Ninsane (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Whose pass was that last one that got through to Chicharito? Too bad he didn't score from that
Tevez (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It was vidic's pass
Kickandrun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not a great performance, but all the negativity is a bit early. I think the midfield is still short in the middle, but we've got good wingers a good defence and lots of potential up front. Yeah it's a new era for united and yeah we don't have money like we use to but that doesn't mean were going to just stop winning and become rubbish. Rooney is one man. Who really know's how good Macheda or Hernandez or even Obertan and Bebe might be
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes we're still up there, with rooney gone I hope we find someone like Ronaldo or Rooney soon
Katana (FC Porto) 4 years ago
SAF has to go not Rooney. This team has lost some incredible players and no one seems to see the problem might lie in SAF
Honskaj (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He has been a winner for 20 years with different players and different sets of squad. I don't think he is the problem
Africanred (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And in this case its clear rooney is the one on the wrong side. I would say rooney is responsible for united's average form this season because the team looks up to him for goals and he has just been out of form and he can't make excuses about that. If he leaves the team won't be dependent on him and I'm very certain someone will step up!
Langosta (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well I bilieve this was a recognicion game, the next game is against the same team and if we play nani Macheda and Chicaro from the beggining on the next match, we will win for sure, looking forward to seeing chicharo starring against stoke city chicharo means pea
NatGLYR (Manchester United) 4 years ago
MANU = Nani  Screw Rooney
Diamond100 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lucky Lucky    But poor defending again
BivBack413 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow. This year is terrible. Some of the games we should blow teams out on. Ahem. This one. Wayne is leaving. Retarded. Thanks man. And we can't score a goal for our life
BivBack413 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We won though. That's good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football