Forums / Bursaspor
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bursaspor V Manchester United, Nov 2
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Great goal by Obertan, he's definitely been full of promise for a while now and it looks like it won't be too much longer before he's a first-team regular, especially with the absence of Valencia and Giggs' advancing years. Hope Nani's injury isn't too serious, that was almost like a repeat of Rooney in Munich from earlier this year
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
First.

Good result. Too bad dimi didn't score. Hope nani and fletch are ok.

Edit

Omg you beat me by 7 seconds...
Buddhapalm (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I meant to vote 5 and it posted 3.... Haha
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
2nd half was just terrific by United. Great goals especially by Obertan, I must say it was hell of a shot. It was disappointing to see Berbatov's performance in this match because he has such a great individual talent. Hopefully he can come back performing like he did at the start of the season. And it was nice to see Bebe get on the score sheet as well. Good game overall
Bilboy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If either Bebe or Obertan make it, I'll be happy. BOth have shown some promise, but tbh, neither has really been given too many opportunities yet.

Bebe doesn't really look like a very intelligant player. Seems to constantly play with his head down and is always looking to kick and run (man has he got pace) as oppose to simple passes.

Obertan was too weak last season. He seems to have bulked up a bit though which will do him good in the Premiership. Unlike Bebe, he seems like a clever player, getting into good positions and knowing when to run and when to shoot. The jury is still out though, on both in fact.

If neither of these make it, we could always look to Bale
Giggs is retiring very soon and since Valencia has been injured, only Nani has performed/produced for us out of our wingers.

Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Obertan has a future, he just needs to get more time on the pitch, remember Nani couple of years ago? Same situation. But now he is one of the most important players in United, so we have to wait and hope that they will produce when they get chances
Andyb08 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Amazing goal by Obertan. Great play from Bebe as well, things are looking good after all
Rukaariki (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good game
Illman (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Scary offense is growing up in manchester
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
While our defence slowly dwindles away as Ferdinand gets older and players like Evans get in...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Like always Berbatov was the best in the team. Why Rooney scored so many goals last season? Because Berba assisted him for almost every goal. Go Berbatov!
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good match, but honestly, as a Manchester United fan, I've seen much better defence than this. Sure, Ferdinand's out and a few of the younger/newer players were put in, but don't they train the defence with more discipline? Again, good match, good effort from both teams!
Thedreamteam (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Solid play from Manchester United !
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice match from man utd I expected more goals though
007marcusp (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thank for putting a smile on my today boys, United 'till they bury me
007marcusp (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Obi is coming through just fine  
VILLI (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great win untd. Worth waking up 630am for the game....
Untd ALL THE WAY wooooo....

Great goal by obertan overall

Aswell as fletchers and BEBE....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football