Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Votes!
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Hey guys not sure if this is a bug or meant to be.... Or whether or not others should see this if they haven't already figured it out.

But if when I am voting, ie Funny, Rude, Cool ect.... I can vote once, then double click on the next time a double vote, then effectively vote a third time but only in a different choice.

Ie, I go to give a vote to Cool! Yay, then double click on it cause it is slow, (or to see how many times I can actually vote, when first coming to the site). THEN if I click another time on the Funny, Clever or Rude Pie Pieces, it allows me to vote again, and YES it does count them in, refreshes and shows that 1 more has been added. Stop at a max of 3 for me.

Maybe the system once you close the page only counts the first vote, or in the case of you actually suppose to being able to vote twice, 2. But 3? Maybe its just me, special powers.

Cheers
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Can't seem to replicate here. Maybe you should audition for the next Season of Heroes?
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I know what you're doing, skynz.

Say you had 0 silly votes. I gave you two, then I gave you one cool vote. That makes it 3 times I voted. BUT if you look back at your silly votes, you will only have one. One silly vote, and one cool vote. See how it works? You can essentially change the votes from the traits you give someone, but it will always be 2.

By the way, that wasn't just an example, I really did give you two silly votes
That is my point exactly, because you really did give me not only 2 silly votes but it also counted your 1 cool vote too. ALL 3, you just have confuse the system it seems, or click twice while it is loading.

My question was are you suppose to be able to vote 3 times or 2 time, or only once?

Heroes would be nice
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
The system should be only letting you vote twice per person. If you click 1. Cool, 2. Cool, 3. Rude, it will end up with one cool and one rude vote for whoever you voted for.

Just tested it on you - Silly, Silly and Cool - and it ended up with +1 for silly and +1 for cool so it seems to be working?
Actually to tell you the truth I hadn't checked this until just yesterday as an update to double back and follow up and it seems to have either been fixed or corrected itself, not to say I was seeing things, but to say that I can't do it anymore. Cheers!

I do have another question, and I will save time by posting it inside here before. Speaking of heroes, My fan valuation had dropped at one point then quickly rose to 33. 4M which I have now, BUT haha the thing about it is, I am still at the top of League 2 but because it hasn't promoted me yet I should if updated soon, skip league 1 all together and end up in Champ. Thought I would mention it as a funny bug, not so much a problem
It's not a bug. It's absolutely possible to jump 2 leagues, after a week of intensive forum usage if you make good contributions and you've been with the site awhile
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
That's an interesting thing Lee. You see I am top of the championship but the rankings solely on points show I'm well into the prem. What if a user does have enough points to get into a new league but then they lose the points for some reason right before promotion day. Is that Fair?
Yes it is. It's worked like this from the beginning. Seeing that you are due for 'relegation' gives those users who have dropped in valuation a chance to regain their footing. On this occasion though ManUK I would say, with the gap as wide as it is, you are pretty secure (depending on how many PRO signups we get when it goes live)
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Simpley, Skynz, you can only vote two fan traits for each person, and footytube (or should I say Lee and Matt) are so clever, WILL remember. So unfortunately you can't vote someone twice silly and once cool. Dunno why

Kick4Life - changing lives through football