Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Uploaded Photos Bieng Blocked ?
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
When I first started uploading photos it was no problem, today i've tried loads of times to upload onto a new photo album and nothings coming through, the upload goes through the process and when its finished i've just got a blank square with a red x? I've tried uploading from documents and also from a USB flashdrive nothings working, at one point I got a venster with Image mixer has a problem contact the web master? Who is the web master? Or how do I contact him?
Please help me, I really wanted to upload a set of photos to show to a footy tube friend in Sri lanka so its a real bummer !
Thanks grettings Patrick
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Are you trying to upload them en mass patrick? , sometimes that doesent work, and if it is that, I would advise you to try uploading 5-6 at a time instead
They wouldnt be blocked for any reason mate that I can think of
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sorry about this, but the photo uploader has always been very flaky. I would suggest trying again, or if that fails try a different free web browser like Google Chrome, which works perfectly for me around the site...

Link: www.google.com/chrome
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
You're not trying to upload any photos of players with ginger hair are you? I believe the footytube photo uploader has an in built ginger filter, that will lead to your uploads ultimately failing
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Actually since Paul Scholes retired, we relaxed that rule. Now we block excessive chest hair and wrinkles.... At least until Giggs retires
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't know about the ginger hair cos nobodys bending over ! But thanks everybody for the advice !
I wondered why my son said he could never join footytube, its that anti ginger filter has done for him, if the gingers take footytube to court, we fumphed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football