Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Pro+ Membership Problem
Icegrillzz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I recently just signed up for Pro+. First time I did it, it said something went wrong so try again, so I did. It said the same thing the 2nd time aswell same error message. So I didn't bother and thought I will wait till tomorrow and it will sort it all out. I logged back in the site the day after and realized that I was a Pro+ member, and was able to use the 125mil budget on dreamfooty and was able to visit the pro+forum. I thought oh ok even though it gave me an error message it worked and then I checked my Paypal account and I had 2 subscriptions for the same thing, it went through both times and I had 2 charges of the same amount. I figured I want to keep Pro+ but don't want 2 subscription, so I went ahead and canceled one through paypal, and when I came here to check my Pro+ membership was gone. I have send out numerous emails about this issue and never got a response, so thought I will give this forum a try, please fix this thank you
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
No doubt mate matt will sort this out, if he hasnt seen this by tomorrow, I will point it out to him, I don't think your the first one its happened to, so don't panic.... Lol
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I recommend you cancel all the Pro+ subscriptions, and just apply for pro+ once, then the guys can work out a refund or free period as pro+ for you.

If you haven't yet, write your issue here

Link: www.footytube.com/contact.php

I will also email the staff directly
Jawn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Also, sorry for the lack of response to your prior messages and the mixup!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Hi Icegrillzz,

I have sorted your PRO+ status now.

Can you tell me what the error message was as we are getting a few reports of this and need to work out if it is Paypal or us
Icegrillzz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its fixed woo hoo, thanks guys. You guys have a great site here, I really enjoy coming here to watch highlights and dreamfooty. Thank you
Laskabacsi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hey

I signed yesterday up for a Pro+ account and similar to Icegrillz when I tried to activate my account it gave an error (I guess this was due to the 24h waiting period) so I waited a day to see if its resolved or not

24h have passed and they payment went through (have the paypal receipt) but nothing yet. Would like to know if everything is allright and I just have to wait or something got messed up on the way?

Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
I will get matt to sort that out for you mate, i'll make sure he sees your comments.  He's not online at the moment.
Laskabacsi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Much appreciated no hurry, would just like to make some changes before the next round    Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football