Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fan Valuation Glitch?
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
My Fan Valuation was 120 million or something and now its 50 million! That's more than half gone! I have also realised this happening to others, some people even went up by heaps when they didn't even post much. I know I shouldn't have gone down by so much because just yesterday I had1, 730 comments and today I have 1, 850 which is right because I did post alot yesterday. So could you guys please have a quick look?
Thanks
Sam
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I get the same prob....  It was 30 M.... Its now 22. 9 M
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I got it to, I was like 85th then 11th when I posted like 8 or so posts, and the next day I did 20 posts, and I lost fan val?
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The fan valuation system is completely automated and is tweaked every time it needs something to be changed, for tackling issues such as people cheating off it, making large posts copied from elsewhere, double posts etc. There are also times when disciplinary issues with members come into the picture and as a reason valuation is lost. The normal range of fluctuation you'll see on a day is about 0-5 million at best.

There is indeed a glitch that needs fixing and it normally happens when you see huge shifts in valuation which is very evident to see. If you gained 75 spots in one day, that in itself is a glitch. If the system realises there is a huge jump in valuation, it normally sorts itself out over the next 24 hour cycle and corrects the mistake, as explained a few times before.

Rest assured, if there is something that is blatantly unfair towards a member-it will be looked into by the admins or the mods.

Soccergal- a large part of your valuation was dropped as a result of the recent spam problems all the mods and the admins had to deal with.

AyyamS5- The same applies in your case.

RRajeev-I see your valuation stands at 20 million now and if you continue to keep posting and be the regular member that you are on the site, you will certainly climb the ladder as you contribute to the site. If there is a bug, the admins will look into it and sort it out.

Remember, valuation sums up how good a member is to contributing to the website and the community in general. Its not just the length of the posts, its about how much better footytube is as a result of you being a part of it
Hmmm ok, well I didn't copy and paste any large posts or anything. Just normal posts and its been 48 hours and its still going down. I guess I'll just give up on Fan Valuation, its too fustrating...
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
There is a topic just for queries and complaints about Fan Valuation in the FAQ's.

I already explained the case to the mods, Ant said that my fan valuation will be put up back to what it used to be and it was. But then this happened.... But its alright I just wanted to know if there was a glitch going on...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football