Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fan Valuation Difference
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
On my profile page it says I am 29th but when I go to the fan valuation top 100 page its says I am 2nd in the championship. Does that not mean I should be 27th not 29th considering there are 25 places in the premiere league
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey Gerrard. You have the 29th highest fan valuation and that changes every day, but because the leagues swap around and promotions/relegations happen every week or two, that doesn't mean you'd be in 29th place on the league table. Hopefully that makes sense
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That doesn't really make sense to me but thanks for explaining it. I thought it was a bug so I posted it here. I guess it wasn't a bug but how valuation works.

On a side note why does my position keep on changing in the dreamfooty even though nobody is getting points right now? My points remain the same but the position keeps on fluctuating between 151 and 149. Yesterday I checked it said -2 (151st) today it was +2 (149th) and now it is back to 151
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'd guess its because you are on the exact same points as several other people, and when that happens, because none of you are higher than the rest, you swap up and down places among everyone on the same points as you, every day.

EG

Team (A) - 110pts
Team (be) - 100pts
Team (see) - 100pts
Team (D) - 99pts

Then team (be) and (see) would swap places every day because they are equal and no-one has the right to be top
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Actually I'm facing a lot of fan valuation problem. My fan valuation is not satisfactory for me. I'm involved a lot with this site and making a lot of comments. My post are not one lined or very small.... Still my fan valuation is very low. But i've seen many making less comments and less involved but having a lot of fan valution than me.
Ofcourse for a newbee fan valuation will be low but 4. 7Million seems very low

Kick4Life - changing lives through football